Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best (most fun) noob kill - anyone else have some to share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best (most fun) noob kill - anyone else have some to share?

as gunner in light armor (Bradley)
    I hopped out to do repair
    the driver screams - "sniper - C4 - get him"
    as I just had a bad experience with the new knife not working
    and I am too much a noob to think quick enough to switch to hand gun
    I DRILLED him in the head and got an INSTANT KILL !

my new favorite weapon !! :bonk:

Re: best (most fun) noob kill - anyone else have some to share?

Ummm congrats?

Comment

Most of my "noob" kills involves firing the Carl Gustav straight into a roof.

Comment

cool story bro

Probably multiple smoke grenade launcer kills.

Comment

Taking about noob kill remind me of something : I heard about UAV crushing but I never managed to do it even though I tried severals times, it is even possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
            Taking about noob kill remind me of something : I heard about UAV crushing but I never managed to do it even though I tried severals times, it is even possible?
            Yes I have got a fair few kills like that, it's quite difficult to master though, you have to actually hit them head on, so crushing from above is almost out of the question, but it does work.

Comment

Aaah ok, I was trying to crush them from above and it's really too hard (to try to fall right on their head and not being shot 1 sec later). Thanks

Comment

On Isla in a Blackhawk when we were shot down, i got lucky and managed to open my parachute. In mid flight i pulled out my trusty AT4 and hit the Bradley and destroy it, it happened to be completely full. Nice Multi kill.

Comment

Unscoped from my M24, and surprised by the guy lunging at me. Panicked, palm hit mouse button on the keyboard (yes, I'm using an old IBM keyboard with trackpoint on it). AvalanceDiode <M24 Sniper Rifle> some_unlucky_dude_who_think_he_could_get_my_tag

It happened about a month ago, so it wasn't due to knife bug.

Comment

Hearing C4 on my tank, get out and ran away, C4er blow himself.

Hmmm scratch that, it doesn't actually count as a kill.

Comment

I had someone try to do a parachute knife thing on me. I sidestepped and knifed him the second he hit the ground.

My favorite though is when I am planting C4 on a tank and they bail WAY before I decide to blow it up. I jump in and then kill them and a few teammates before someone takes it out. This happens a lot.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

luring defending players into the lighthouse on Valpairoso, my squadmate has a motion mine up, I notice 2 enemies entering the place, I parachute down the back, equip the 40mm shotgun

I caught the 2 recons as they were coming up the stairs, shot the first guy more or less point blank in the face, getting the headshot, the other guy was close enough to get headshotted as well

double headshot with the 40mm shotgun

it was more of a killing noobs kill

Comment

My favorite though is when I am planting C4 on a tank and they bail WAY before I decide to blow it up. I jump in and then kill them and a few teammates before someone takes it out. This happens a lot.
                          Well if someone thow 2 C4 on your vehicle you're screwed so it's better to bail immediatly and try to kill the guy or prepare to fire on the C4 if the guy jump in.

Comment

Never leave your tank, you die with your tank. Bottom line.

Comment

indeed, never leave the thing unless its gauranteed to explode

although there was that time where I was feeling mega evil, put C4 on my own tank and left it, then waited for a guy to jump in it

his squadmate spawned on him and boom they both went lol

Comment

Working...
                              X