Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best (most fun) noob kill - anyone else have some to share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best (most fun) noob kill - anyone else have some to share?

Originally posted by Infernalis
    Well if someone thow 2 C4 on your vehicle you're screwed so it's better to bail immediatly and try to kill the guy or prepare to fire on the C4 if the guy jump in.
    No way. If they get the C4 on the tank and I don't kill them before they blow it, I'm going down with the tank. Better to die once and lose the tank for a little bit than to just hand them a tank so they can rape my team.

And on Rush if one team has a tank while the other doesn't, no one has RPGs and AT4s ready on the team that has a tank. Why would they? They're all using CGs because there aren't any tanks to shoot. Well, they'd all be using CGs anyway, but still. There's no one to stop that tank, and most people seem to be too stupid to respawn with an appropriate weapon instead of rushing at the tank with 40mm grenades and CGs that are useless with engineers in the back repairing the piddly damage.

Yeah, I've been on THAT team that gave both tanks to the enemy.

As far as funny kills...

Oh, you know how a lot of people are using tracers now? Well, I shot a guy in the face with a tracer dart after I ran out of ammo with my uzi. Of course I died, right? But then I told my friend on Vent to switch to a rocket and find a tracer lock. Yeah, I got screwed out of the tracer assist points but that dude got rocketed over a building.

Comment

there is a funny thing you can do though

if you see it happen and the guy puts C4 on, other bails, then he steals it

just shoot the C4 he put on the vehicle

it blow up, he gets a suicide lol

Comment

No way. If they get the C4 on the tank and I don't kill them before they blow it, I'm going down with the tank. Better to die once and lose the tank for a little bit than to just hand them a tank so they can rape my team.
        That's why I said you shoot the C4 he put on the tank so he goes boom, you're not handing them the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
          although there was that time where I was feeling mega evil, put C4 on my own tank and left it, then waited for a guy to jump in it

his squadmate spawned on him and boom they both went lol
          dude that is just so evil... i want to try it one time though.

Comment

Have someone chase behind me, i run and duck behind a wall, 2 seconds later when they run around the corner, i pop out and stab. Nice dog tags

Comment

When i managed to strafe kill a medic while i had the drill and he had the M60, pre patch that is

Comment

Working...
              X