Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter Battle Button

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Enter Battle Button

    Just got my gaming computer fixed and bought BF:BC2. This game is harsh on new recruits lol. Been getting my *** shot off. Anyways why does it take 4 or 5 clicks of the enter battle button to spawn in. Was it like this before the latest patch. It is not just me as it is doing the same thing to my friend.

  • #2
    Re: Enter Battle Button

    Originally posted by stilla-killa
    Just got my gaming computer fixed and bought BF:BC2. This game is harsh on new recruits lol. Been getting my *** shot off. Anyways why does it take 4 or 5 clicks of the enter battle button to spawn in. Was it like this before the latest patch. It is not just me as it is doing the same thing to my friend.
    Turn off active scanning in your anti-virus. Or at least add your BFBC2 folder in My Documents to the exclusion list.
    When you go to spawn, it saves your kit to remember it for later.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Enter Battle Button

      Thanks ED. Has this always been a problem with the game?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Enter Battle Button

        No, it's a feature of the new patch.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Enter Battle Button

          Also I read about changing the FOV in the settings file but when I do I really can't tell a difference so not sure if it is working or not. I set it to 70.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Enter Battle Button

            Try a big number you will see. Btw it doesn't work anymore with vehicles.

            Have a look at this .gif.
            http://www.somua.com/Up/Images/3-2010//BC2_FOV.gif

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Enter Battle Button

              Patch made it where the game remembers your kit load out, every time it gets saved, AV scans it, making you lag like hell IIRC

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Enter Battle Button

                Originally posted by Infernalis
                Try a big number you will see. Btw it doesn't work anymore with vehicles.

                Have a look at this .gif.
                http://www.somua.com/Up/Images/3-2010//BC2_FOV.gif
                Ah k I see now.

                ---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

                Originally posted by Tampa
                Patch made it where the game remembers your kit load out, every time it gets saved, AV scans it, making you lag like hell IIRC

                Well I hope DICE has a fix for that pretty quick then.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Enter Battle Button

                  Also, Stilla, the FOV number is not the same as other games did it. You need to calculate your FOV. If you want your FOV to actually be 70, you need to set it to 48 at 1680x1050 resolution.

                  This calculator will tell you how to set it:
                  http://rjdown.co.uk/projects/bfbc2/fovcalculator.php

                  Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Enter Battle Button

                    Originally posted by stilla-killa
                    Just got my gaming computer fixed and bought BF:BC2. This game is harsh on new recruits lol. Been getting my *** shot off.
                    Glad to hear you say that. I'm thinking that when I get my gaming rig put back together, I'm going to play with an alias before switching to my normal handle.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Enter Battle Button

                      I admit to hitting Enter battle so many times I misfire once i get in!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X