Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to you think about the first balancing change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to you think about the first balancing change?

Wait... Everyone is saying that the bolt actions are now BLEH. Wtf did they do to them?

Comment

Cant believe they touched my G3

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by groundedzero
      Wait... Everyone is saying that the bolt actions are now BLEH. Wtf did they do to them?
      Made them all the same.

Comment

Yea basically the bolt actions all have the same range and all have a low damage of 50. Whereas before they had all slightly different ranges, different low damages etc etc...

Even if the M95 is a POS now, I still find myself using it with the Red Dot, for my plat and for the pure comedy of it.

Comment

Tracer dart needs a nerf now.

I didn't know how many black hawk helicopters I've shot down just in one round. Helis are now death traps.

Comment

Demize99 is like jekyll and hyde, he did a decent job with the weapons to start out with - all through the beta and first month of retail but then decided to scrap almost everything and redo things that didn't need to be messed with.

Maybe he has job burn out or something.

It's not all bad but like others have said, many of the nerfs just weren't asked for - there doesn't seem to be any precedent of whining about things like the M16 or the Shotguns, G3 etc to warrant any change. There might have been some whining about choppers dominating, they didn't seem too difficult to take down before the patch though - only exception is the Hind - which was a problem with the map design and not the weapon balance (tracer dart).

we now await the exalted ones response to the changes to see what his holiness has in store for the game.

Comment

Working...
            X