Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spec and gadget is too vague

Originally posted by Redink
    Wow, either I'm playing a different game and ever met you folks or you're all just a bunch of kidders!
    I agree that you don't need the magnum on certain kits like AT and rather take explosive but seriously... red dot works with any weapon well and why would you pick anything else if you arn't AT.
    Red dot + Magnum goes well with all assault rifles, all medics , Recon is 90% of magnum.
    I think specs and gad should only help support your class and not be the caused of victory.
    What's your KDR, SPM, and Skill ranking?

Comment

I see a lot of red dot + magnum users, too. I rarely see anyone who doesn't have either magnum or increased explosive damage.

I'm not sure how much KDR, SPM, or skill ranking have to do with the kit loadouts people use...
      SPM is off for me, anyway. Since all time is ranked, a lot of my time trying to seed my server with 0 SPM has lowered my average quite a bit.

Comment

The only time I took the red dot was because of the muzzle flash of the M60, but I quickly learned the ACOG was better (and the enemy is dead with only a few bullets anyways).

Comment

Working...
        X