Your team lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your team lost

I hate how the round ends even if an MCOM has been activated. Does anyone else think it should go to a sort of sudden death? I mean if the round is over and a MCOM is active, it should be one last push for both sides. If the defenders cant disarm it, the attackers should get the win.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Re: Your team lost

yup

there should be an overtime function if the last MCOM has been armed

where no more attackers can spawn, as they have 0 tickets, but the last of their team can battle it out

overtime (and thus the match) then ends if either the MCOM is destroyed or disarmed etc

would be awesome

Comment

Last MCOM or not. Because I'm for not sudden death if it's not the last MCOM, why the attackers should win in that case?

For me, if there's no tickets left but a MCOM active, the game should wait for the defenders to disarm it and the attackers of course cannot respawn. If the defenders fail then the game give the usual 75 tickets to the attackers and the game continue.

Comment

Sort of continue with you guys above, like in BF2 where if you have no more spawns left you wouldn't auto lose, but you would wait for the last person to die.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
          Sort of continue with you guys above, like in BF2 where if you have no more spawns left you wouldn't auto lose, but you would wait for the last person to die.
          I really really really hated that. I'm sure you remember "that" sniper on Karkand that was out in the middle of nowhere AFK as the last player on the losing team.

Comment

Ive had a few games where there was about a second or less before the last Mcom went, But then the round ended.

Comment

Agreed, allow maybe 1 minute extension.

Comment

Disagree. You already have a time limit based on your tickets. If you lost all your tickets your team failed.

All your doing is favouring the attackers, where is the tradeoff for the defenders ?

Comment

Originally posted by [10MD]F|1LT.Juno
                  Disagree. You already have a time limit based on your tickets. If you lost all your tickets your team failed.
                  unless you lost because someone on your team decided to TK all the snipers... :nerr:

Comment

Okay to be fair Ill change my tactic and come medic. Ill tracer dart the snipers, and then ill go fight, if I come back and they are still there, I will tk, but revive them, then go fight again. If I come back a third time and they are still there, then let the mass tking begin.

Comment

Not really to do with the topic, but the title made me think of how annoying the end screens are. They arent even well developed (sound lag/tank treads not rolling/ending scene movement before screen goes) Maybe I'm just used to 2142, but I'd like it to be less...eventful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
                        I really really really hated that. I'm sure you remember "that" sniper on [Insert Any Map] that was out in the middle of nowhere as the last player on the losing team.
                        fixed! haha.

Originally posted by [10MD]F|1LT.Juno

All your doing is favouring the attackers, where is the tradeoff for the defenders ?
                        Wait. Tickets in rush are based on deaths so there is no ticket drain like there is in conquest. It would make sense if there was an active MCOM with some attackers still alive to let it play out, but not let any more attackers spawn. That would give you your trade off for defenders who can keep respawning.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Defenders get more kills if attackers FAIL AGAIN!

Comment

Somewhat agree and somewhat disagree. It really depends, though it would suck that you fought your breath out and sacrifice sweats just to fend attackers off at the last moment only for overtime. It goes the other way as well, fought hard and died plenty and had one last min push which was successful but time expired.

Comment

Disagree. over-time, sudden death etc. is used when the game is a draw. But a draw is impossible in Rush due to the asymmetrical rules, so extra time solves no game-problem, and favors the attackers.

Sure it sucks to lose a close game, but that goes both ways. The defenders hate it when the attackers blow the MCOM with only 5 tickets left, should we change the rules so they need at least 10 tickets left to win?

Its a clear loss according to the rules, accept it.

Comment

Working...
                              X