Oh no my score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no my score!

Do you guys know if EA is working on the problem where if you get crash to desktop and return quickly back only to start back at zero kills zero death and zero score.
    I find it really annoying thought it doesn't happen a lot, when it does happen they are usually the times when I am doing super good.

Re: Oh no my score!

Im sure if you try again you will be fine. I had this happen to me a few times in 2142 and usually waiting a few minutes corrected and life went on.

Crunch

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I just checked your stats and you are fine.

I noticed you play the medic class a lot. Whats your secret with the MG6? I cant seem to get the hang of that one.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Im sure if you try again you will be fine. I had this happen to me a few times in 2142 and usually waiting a few minutes corrected and life went on.

Crunch

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I noticed you play the medic class a lot. Whats your secret with the MG6? I cant seem to get the hang of that one.

Crunch
      The MG36? Its awesome man, just aim at face and burst.

Comment

no i think she means when you rejoin the server after crashing, your score starts back at zero.
        i am not sure if the kills and pts you compiled before you crashed are counted, but my guess is it's counted.

Comment

I love how I had one today where the round literally just ended and it was at the split second that the ending "cinematic" was about to play when it crashed on me. I just shrug it off and start again, despite how annoying it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
            Do you guys know if EA is working on the problem where if you get crash to desktop and return quickly back only to start back at zero kills zero death and zero score.
            I find it really annoying thought it doesn't happen a lot, when it does happen they are usually the times when I am doing super good.
            If memory serve me right, the random crash to desktop has been EA signature of BF series. It would not be called BFxx if it got fixed.:dead:

Comment

So I'm not the only one?

I thought it was my computer, but sometimes it would randomly crash to desktop without an error message.

I checked my CPU temp and GPU temp. amd 3.4 965 CPU was only at 35 [AM cooler], and my 5850 was only at 40. So neither of them were at 60% load.

Comment

Crunch

Crunch
                My favorite kit is engineer it's just I am currently trying to get gold on all the medic guns, that's all.

When you say mg6 do you mean, the m60, the mg36 or the m3?

Comment

Yeah, I got the weapon wrong, I meant M3, the last one in medic.

As for the crash to desktop and points in the game, you still keep your pins and all that, I *think* you just lose any bonus things at the end. Not much you can do about that Im afraid.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I had so much trouble to get the MG3 to gold star. I went from the MG36 to the MG3 and figured. It is the last weapon... it must be good. Yeah right. It is the ultimate spray and pray weapon. It should actually be a long range power because its damage drop of is rather minimal so the bullet to kill count is rather uniform, but the large number of bullets mean that your accuracy goes to hell in order to fire those many bullets.

It is a very frustrating gun. In the real world, it may be an awesome suppression fire gun, but suppression fire really doesnt work in BF.

After I painstakingly got this gun to 100 kills, i switched to the XM8 LMG and boy was that an improvement. XM8 is the second best LMG in my opinion (through R7 that is). The M60 is a monster though.

Comment

Originally posted by IcemanNorth
                      I had so much trouble to get the MG3 to gold star. I went from the MG36 to the MG3 and figured. It is the last weapon... it must be good. Yeah right. It is the ultimate spray and pray weapon. It should actually be a long range power because its damage drop of is rather minimal so the bullet to kill count is rather uniform, but the large number of bullets mean that your accuracy goes to hell in order to fire those many bullets.

It is a very frustrating gun. In the real world, it may be an awesome suppression fire gun, but suppression fire really doesnt work in BF.

After I painstakingly got this gun to 100 kills, i switched to the XM8 LMG and boy was that an improvement. XM8 is the second best LMG in my opinion (through R7 that is). The M60 is a monster though.
                      I don't believe you at all, I love this gun and I play this gun mostly now. I'd trade power for fire rate any day which is why my favorite assault is the F2000. These two weapons can be devastating in the right hands, because many people are instantly scared off when they spray a few bullets and realizes it's too fast and crazy.
                      The only thing I hate about it is that you go through ammo so fast.
                      mg3
                      The MG3 is really quite amazing and takes some practices to get use to, I usually fire it in burst mode, super accurate!

Comment

Yeah, and the M93R have a high rate of fire too, I put the x12 scope on it and proceed to own the enemy team. When they see me they're dead, they just don't know it yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X