Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

Platinum Knife , my poor little clan chum Spuddy got it in the face.

Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

Yup congratz, but well the knife is one of deadlier weapon in the game, would had been better if you had the platinum star for the M93R

I have too, it's the only platinum I have with heavy vehicles (soon M60).

Comment

nice
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

no minimap?

Comment

ah I remember my knife platinum kill, I was defending on Isla Inocentes and sneakily hid after the first MCOMs went down

then when the snipers moved forward I had a field day

I want grenade platinum tbh, very close to gold 9 on it

after the knife platinum I don't tend to use it on those people I come across who don't see me, e.g. snipers, I usually 40mm shotgun them or pistol them, adds on a kill towards those stars

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
            after the knife platinum I don't tend to use it on those people I come across who don't see me, e.g. snipers, I usually 40mm shotgun them or pistol them, adds on a kill towards those stars
            Mhm.. I now have 5 Platinum Stars (1 of which being the Knife) ... which means all the weapons I'm good at, I have Platinum for so now I am using the "not-so-good" guns and my K/D is showing signs of wear because of it. lol

... yep, I'm a stat whore. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralPatton
              Mhm.. I now have 5 Platinum Stars (1 of which being the Knife) ... which means all the weapons I'm good at, I have Platinum for so now I am using the "not-so-good" guns and my K/D is showing signs of wear because of it. lol

... yep, I'm a stat whore. Get over it.
              Join the club <3

Comment

This game is meant for the OCD stats whore in all of us.

Comment

I'm 16 kills away from my Plat KVN. I'll try to tube it down as well.

Comment

what kind of servers do you play on? that one looked very unpopulated. i play in 32 man pubs and i rarely get more than 2 knifes a round.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
                      what kind of servers do you play on? that one looked very unpopulated. i play in 32 man pubs and i rarely get more than 2 knifes a round.
                      I nomaly play on 32 player Rush servers , this is our clan server that was set up for squad death match for a saturday night scrim .There was only 5 of us playing at the time . I purposley did this as the guy I stabbed I have been playing 1943 ,Bf2 ect for well over 6 years .

Only trouble is I think I could now be set up for a re run with me on the end of his blade , luckly he is to tight to buy Fraps.

Tip for knife killing , remap your key to E as i t makes it a lot lot quicker .

Comment

I use the default middlemouse button( or the little wheel has u wana call it)

Comment

Got my plat knife, oddly enough I got it on my 5000th kills combat badge , yes I recorded it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
                            Tip for knife killing , remap your key to E as i t makes it a lot lot quicker .
                            Mine I set to "Q" and I changed the Spot Key to "V".

Comment

Working...
                            X