Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

    Platinum Knife , my poor little clan chum Spuddy got it in the face.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKBcj...=youtube_gdata

  • #2
    Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

    Yup congratz, but well the knife is one of deadlier weapon in the game, would had been better if you had the platinum star for the M93R

    I have too, it's the only platinum I have with heavy vehicles (soon M60).

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

      nice
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

        no minimap?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

          ah I remember my knife platinum kill, I was defending on Isla Inocentes and sneakily hid after the first MCOMs went down

          then when the snipers moved forward I had a field day

          I want grenade platinum tbh, very close to gold 9 on it

          after the knife platinum I don't tend to use it on those people I come across who don't see me, e.g. snipers, I usually 40mm shotgun them or pistol them, adds on a kill towards those stars

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

            Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
            after the knife platinum I don't tend to use it on those people I come across who don't see me, e.g. snipers, I usually 40mm shotgun them or pistol them, adds on a kill towards those stars
            Mhm.. I now have 5 Platinum Stars (1 of which being the Knife) ... which means all the weapons I'm good at, I have Platinum for so now I am using the "not-so-good" guns and my K/D is showing signs of wear because of it. lol

            ... yep, I'm a stat whore. Get over it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

              Originally posted by GeneralPatton
              Mhm.. I now have 5 Platinum Stars (1 of which being the Knife) ... which means all the weapons I'm good at, I have Platinum for so now I am using the "not-so-good" guns and my K/D is showing signs of wear because of it. lol

              ... yep, I'm a stat whore. Get over it.
              Join the club <3

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

                This game is meant for the OCD stats whore in all of us.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

                  I'm 16 kills away from my Plat KVN. I'll try to tube it down as well.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

                    what kind of servers do you play on? that one looked very unpopulated. i play in 32 man pubs and i rarely get more than 2 knifes a round.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

                      Originally posted by (BG)Patton
                      what kind of servers do you play on? that one looked very unpopulated. i play in 32 man pubs and i rarely get more than 2 knifes a round.
                      I nomaly play on 32 player Rush servers , this is our clan server that was set up for squad death match for a saturday night scrim .There was only 5 of us playing at the time . I purposley did this as the guy I stabbed I have been playing 1943 ,Bf2 ect for well over 6 years .

                      Only trouble is I think I could now be set up for a re run with me on the end of his blade , luckly he is to tight to buy Fraps.

                      Tip for knife killing , remap your key to E as i t makes it a lot lot quicker .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

                        I use the default middlemouse button( or the little wheel has u wana call it)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

                          Got my plat knife, oddly enough I got it on my 5000th kills combat badge , yes I recorded it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Just got my platinum knife (you tubed it for you )

                            Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
                            Tip for knife killing , remap your key to E as i t makes it a lot lot quicker .
                            Mine I set to "Q" and I changed the Spot Key to "V".

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X