Your worse maps/most disliked maps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your worse maps/most disliked maps.

Atacama desert as everyone has said can be a real pain in the beginning.

Comment

Laguna presa
      Laguna Alta
      Nelson bay
      Isla innocentes
      Valparaiso
      Atacama desert.
      Arica Harbor Conquest

Yep, almost all of them. The maps in bc2 are all terrible.

Comment

Haven't touched Arica harbour conquest, on a server with people that is, just know I wouldn't enjoy it

the only map I dislike is Nelsons Bay, mainly because to me it seems to be an explosive spam map

on my clans server we run a rush rotation (want to run mixed when its officially supported), most of the maps are great, but Nelsons Bay, I dunno its just something that CG and 40mm heroes relish, I approach an MCOM shooting at people and I have a thousand ****ing missiles fly past my head and the gameplay on that map isn't as enjoyable tbh

the other maps I enjoy immensely, the final stage of Isla Inocentes could use some work (super HIND taking a billion 50 cal hits) but otherwise I think the other maps are great

sadly its easy for smacktards to ruin maps, hello recontard teams on Inocentes

Comment

Originally posted by Xeq
          Laguna presa
          Laguna Alta
          Nelson bay
          Isla innocentes
          Valparaiso
          Atacama desert.
          Arica Harbor Conquest

Yep, almost all of them. The maps in bc2 are all terrible.
          Well why don't you go make some of your own then lol.

Comment

As conquest infantry player, I hate Atacama desert, and Africa Harbor is BADLY balanced in terms of how quickly you can capture all the flags and be forced to camp fight.

Comment

Why do you guys dislike Arica Harbor Conquest so much?

I love that map with it being infantry only and just general good old fashioned pwnage. Are you guys the people I pwn on that map? j/k.

I can't get enough of that map though.

Comment

Arica on rush is fun, conquest is raw camp fest. Snipers can just camp few buildings and snipe into spawn or anyone coming down the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                  Arica on rush is fun, conquest is raw camp fest. Snipers can just camp few buildings and snipe into spawn or anyone coming down the hill.
                  Snipers are my favorite type of prey on that map. Couple of rounds from a noob tube and their hiding spot is a hiding spot with a big huge hole in it. Boom, headshot.

Comment

Some diligent snipers throw motion mines down the first floor, if you enter, the mine will pick you up. Then of course, upstairs, the sniper will be waiting behind the staircase with his Rex or Colt 1911.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                      Well why don't you go make some of your own then lol.
                      Umm... I would if I could lol. As you may know already, they didnt release modding tools.
                      I am a modder(3d/maps) and I am absolutely sure I could create better maps. And I am not saying DICE has bad level designers, they are just limited by console hardware and they have to keep the maps simple and narrow.(Its not my fanboy point of view but actually pirelli said it on official forums)

Comment

Working...
                      X