X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jake_
    replied
    Re: Vehicle specializations

I really think that the alt fire is overrated. I haven't used it since the first week. Now I ALWAYS use the faster reload time for every vehicle. So far it hasn't let me down. :awes2

Leave a comment:

• Tampa
    replied

Tank - Faster reload. If you dont miss, you will never lose a 1v1 tank battle, and imo another tank shell>the alt fire MG

Uav- Optical. Keeps you alive longer. Makes it easier to avoid small ars fire

Blackhawk - Armor. Keeps you alive longer.

Bradley - Faster reload. Will fire bursts of 5-6 faster naturally :P This applies to stationary anti tank weapons as well.

Attack chopper - (Gunner) Optical - You can snipe for the most part with it avoiding small arms fire and also making it easiert to dodge rockets. (Pilot) Armor - will reduce the times you have to land and repair.

AA- Imp warhead

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

mostly alt fire, and faster reload if the map is going to involve heavy tank combat.

Leave a comment:

• IcemanNorth
    replied

I always go with Alt-Fire for any kit. Mostly because on infantry maps, where there is only a Bradley, the TOW missile is just too powerful not to have.

Leave a comment:

• =MNKY=Frosty
    replied

I usually go with decreased reload. Means you can pump out tank shells like no tomorrow in the tanks, means you can fire much quicker in the UAV, and even in the attack choppers when flying it means I can unload two full loads of missiles into something as I fly over.

In anything that doesn't really shoot as a driver (IE Hummers, Quads, Blackhawk) I just take + Armor.

Leave a comment:

• userdeal
    replied

Never mind vehicle which will be destroyed in no time by experienced engineers. Vehicles with no infantry support are useless.

Leave a comment:

• King Poulet
    replied

Zoom, sometime AltFire.

Leave a comment:

• Vreki
    replied

I rarely know beforehand if I will get into any vehicle, so I just select on of the all-round options like armor or extra damage.

Leave a comment:

• MrChris_CJ
    replied

I always use alt fire

every map, every gamemode

the coaxial MG is just very useful, especially for the UAV, and stuff like the AA vehicle (grenade and MG make it very deadly)

and if you have a gunner in a tank it just makes you all the more deadly

Leave a comment:

• Infernalis
    started a topic Vehicle specializations

Vehicle specializations

So now that most of us know the maps and vehicles strengh/weakness, what vehicle specialization do you take and in which context?

Personnaly I always took the faster reload until a week but then found the bonus in reload was really small so now I change.

Tanks : Optical on some map like Arica Harbour to destroy the A M-COM from the base. Otherwise improved warhead in heavy tank fight. Alternate fire in situation where there is only enemy infantry.

IFV : Alternate fire so I can win the fight against the enemy IFV. Proximity detectors on squad deathmatch.

UAV : optical so I can aim from farther and not be one-shotted from M95. Proximity detectors and fly real high or hide to spot the entire enemy team, really helpful in Rush but do the team even see what vehicles detect with the proximiy sensors spec?

Blackhawk : Is there something useful? Does improved warhead increase the damage of the minigun? The Blackhawk killing power is really far from the (op) BF2 one (but it was nerfed in the end if I remember right).

Attack chopper : Optical or alternate fire in the gunner seat, alternate fire in the pilot seat.

BMD3 AA version : **** tank, I don't even know what to take. Does improved warhead improve the splash and damage of the grenade launcher?
Working...
X