Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you play one specific kit or all of them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you play one specific kit or all of them?

Originally posted by jake_
    I play a lot of assault and almost as much medic and the engie if the situation calls for it. I hardly play recon though. Sniping just isn't for me. (ohno)
    There is never a lack of snipers, but Recon is an ok shotgun CQB kit too. You get motion detectors, good camo AND the bonus that wookies from both teams are nearly indistinguishable.

Comment

Mostly medic, especially when playing with friends, I'm default medic. Got the M60 thing down, but once I learned that the mg36 comes with a free red dot, I take out faster running instead of a scope, I can go move with the squad a little bit better. Either way helps support my squads movements, and on the spot with those revives and health.

I'm also default armour driver, so there is a lot of engineering, also if there is a enemy armour piece and no one else in the squad is engi i'll rock it. The sub-machine guns are decent at closer ranges, and with a scope are decent long range. Don't rock the shot gun like I did back in the Bf2 days, though it's nice having a few of those as a option for some people I'm sure.

Assault I'm done my share of it was my third class, with sniper being last. However now I've worked on those especially when not playing with friends just to rank them up to get equipment. Thats also when I learned about C4 (didn't use it much in Bf2 or 2142), and now I toss between sniper and assault with a m14, faster running, mag rounds, tracer dart. I go on little terrorism campings on some maps. Usually assault for the ammo packs so I can be more liberal with the c4, however the sensor is nice.

I think the fact that the stages have so much debris and dynamic cover it's easier to be stealthy and pull of very diverse tactics. The variety of weapons and equipment means you don't have to be a actual sniper if you don't want to be, and take out a shot gun or something like a G3, and stay close quarters. Don't like the LMGs for the medic that much, especially at range? take out a m14 and a pistol and you'll be able to chill in the back without drawing all the attention that something like the m60 brings while it's unleashing death, calling snipers in the area to end it's fury.

With time I've gone from 2 to 3 classes, and the fourth touched on well after playing for more then a month. before I only had one load out for each class, now I have 2 or more per class. Different maps call even call for slight tweaks. Different vehicles call for different vehicle specializations.

The diversity of destruction delights the devilish nature of our desire to demonstrate just how depraved our depths of dementia are done.

Comment

I prefer Assault, then engy for the anti-vehicle landmines, where there appropriate. I have yet to play Recon as I hate doing nothing but camping with a sniper rifle. Also when I'm in a squad of at least 2 other snipers, I leave that squad for another unit

Comment

Working...
        X