Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you play one specific kit or all of them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you play one specific kit or all of them?

Not evenly, but I try to select the class that is currently needed.
    The game makes that unnecessarily hard, since you cant see what classes the other players are using.

Comment

I change kits depending on the situation and how much skill my team has. But I'm trying to finish the unlocks in Assault so I always use that except for taking down vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
        Not evenly, but I try to select the class that is currently needed.
        The game makes that unnecessarily hard, since you cant see what classes the other players are using.
        True, it's annoying sometimes. One game I was hesitating between engi and medic because of a Bradley raping us, but I thought oh well there should be some engineers on the field (can't check anywhere). Result? You guessed, 0 engis, the Bradley raped everyone for a good 2 minutes (until I died, i was the only engi after that...).

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
          True, it's annoying sometimes. One game I was hesitating between engi and medic because of a Bradley raping us, but I thought oh well there should be some engineers on the field (can't check anywhere). Result? You guessed, 0 engis, the Bradley raped everyone for a good 2 minutes (until I died, i was the only engi after that...).
          Ive ran into that also where people REFUSE to change kits and get raped. I like C4 myself and to lure the vehicles to me I will be the assault class with a G3. They think some stupid assault guy is coming to them so they dont panic and try to take their time shooting me until the C4 starts flying onto their vehicle, then they rush to try to get me killed

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I mostly play Assault and Recon, but I sometimes play Medic as well. But for now I never really got used to playing the Engineer. Maybe part of the reason is that I don't like Engineers sniping me with rocket launchers.

Comment

I play 2 classes, Medic and Engi, I continue to try and achieve more with these classes and add needed support to my team/squad. BTW I love owning with the defib.

Comment

50% Assault
                25% Medic
                20% Engineer
                5% Recon

I find Assault to be the most all around useful class. I was very even in BF2 and 2142. There were just so many varied situations where you needed to change kit and tactics. With so few vehicles in BC2, Engineer isn't really needed. With such small maps, you don't need snipers. The only reason to take Recon IMO is the motion balls. I play medic sometimes, but only when I'm not in a squad that's already full of M60's.

Comment

I was trying to play all the classes but now all I wanted was the Gustav(which I now have) and the M60. I was getting sick of everyone using them constantly. So If I can't beat them with my pea shooters, I'll try to fight fire with fire.

Comment

I keep it pretty well mixed up except for sniper. I can't really stand anything sniper related and disgust myself when I use that class.

Comment

I usually play assault or engy. Im trying to take all my assault rifles to gold and am now having fun with the 40mm shotty. Nothing more satisfying than taking a M95 equiped sniper out with it at point blank

I suck at sniping but like the motion balls and the SVU short with a acog as a semi auto silenced assault rifle. My friends have started red dotting the M95 so might have a try with that soon.

Comment

A few weeks ago I play exclusively as medic to get M60 unlock. I stopped playing medic once I had MG36 and started to rank recon and assault up. Still a lot of play to do before I can unlock M95 and M16. I have left engineers in the cold until today. Playing engineer to get some mine and XM8C kills. Now I have M2CG. I can finally rest other people in peace with it. :evil:

Comment

I'm into a catch 22 situation with REcon: I don't like the class, and I'm not good at it, and I'm not good at it cos I hate playing the class; I end up using Recon as a demolition kit and SOMETIMES will try to snipe people, but I'm not good all around with the kit, I struggle to get kills, and I start hating the kit more. Only game I didn't have this issue was 2142 since you could strap a smg to the recon class and you were a "weaker" assault guy with cloaking and RDX charges.

in BS2 they are lot more fun to play than in BF2, but I still have thi smental block and prejudice against the "sniper" class and I'm not in a hurry to get over it anyways.

Comment

I'd like to try out other kits, but it seems the gameplay is so brutal, there is not leg room to try out new kits unless you want to get raped, so I like to stick to my assault.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                              I'm into a catch 22 situation with REcon: I don't like the class, and I'm not good at it, and I'm not good at it cos I hate playing the class; I end up using Recon as a demolition kit and SOMETIMES will try to snipe people, but I'm not good all around with the kit, I struggle to get kills, and I start hating the kit more. Only game I didn't have this issue was 2142 since you could strap a smg to the recon class and you were a "weaker" assault guy with cloaking and RDX charges.

in BS2 they are lot more fun to play than in BF2, but I still have thi smental block and prejudice against the "sniper" class and I'm not in a hurry to get over it anyways.
                              well you can use other guns with the recon. The thompson is not bad, plus you got all the shotguns. Or you can take one of those guns with assualt and you get to use c4. C4 + ammo crate is fun, add a shotgun for those pesky bad guys and you are all set.

Comment

I play a lot of assault and almost as much medic and the engie if the situation calls for it. I hardly play recon though. Sniping just isn't for me. (ohno)

Comment

Working...
                                X