Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you play one specific kit or all of them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you play one specific kit or all of them?

I was looking at my stats a while back and noticed that I played pretty even across all classes. I know a number of people that only play recon or assault.

Aside from getting unlocks or specific achievements, do you play multiple classes or mostly one specific class?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Do you play one specific kit or all of them?

I like Assault best... Pretty much if you find a nice spot you're good to go because of the magical ammo box - And I want the damn M16 already!

Then Recon, Engi, Medic. Can't stand LMGs...

Comment

Almost always assault. Now that I have all the Assault Rifles, I find it hard to pick another class and work through using weapons I don't like to unlock the good ones.

Today I thought I would have a go at Recon just for a change and whaddayeknow - text comes up "Stop sniping and start attacking you *@%$*&s". It's almost like I have to wait in line for a chance to try Recon.

I know if I don't start putting my AN94 down and using the other classes I will be too stuck in my ways to use them. Gotta love noobtubing the noobtubers.

Comment

All classes, but less assault. If I want to assault the enemy position I take my trustworthy M60. Engineer for a mix between repairing/destroying vehicles and Carl Gustaving if I have a good position, and Recon for the motion sensors+shotty.

Comment

Engineer. I go against the grain of noob tubers and car gustav spammers. So i play with pp200 and at mines

Comment

Everything... probably engineer the least because there really isn't much vehicle killing to do most of the time.

Comment

Assault: 43%
              Engineer: 20.8%
              Medic: 25%
              Recon: 11.1%

My default is Assault, but I'll switch up depending on the map and the rest of my squad. The main reason I've used Assault so much recently is I've decided to get my platinums and started with the AN-94. They were all pretty even until I did that. Next will be the M60, just to take advantage of it before they make it start shooting foam Velcro darts. Then probably the XM8 Compact followed by the M24. Then I'll start back down the list, one platinum focus per class unless there is some reason I have to switch to something else to help the team.

I figure this way I'll be pretty good with any weapon I pick up by the end. I started by getting bronze with everything, this seemed like the logical progression.

Comment

Tie between engi and medic getting the most playtime, with assault and sniper lagging behind a bit :]

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                  Everything... probably engineer the least because there really isn't much vehicle killing to do most of the time.
                  Still plenty of infantry for you to M2CG them.

Comment

Who needs vehicles or a CG for that matter to own as engi?

PP-2000 AVTOMAT
                    Kills: 1,880
                    Headshots :450
                    Accuracy: 17%
                    Time: 2d 3h

ANTI-TANK MINE
                    Kills: 260
                    Mines Placed: 2,765
                    Time: 1h 58m

M2 CARL GUSTAV AT
                    Kills: 4
                    Headshots: 0
                    Accuracy: 0%
                    Time: 9m 4s

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
                      Still plenty of infantry for you to M2CG them.
                      Meh, I always I like using my gun... and the M2CG is a little too awkward for my gameplay. I love using it against and with vehicles though.

Comment

I play all of it, i've been killed by people who has 8 gold star on the m16

Comment

Engineer with M2 CG or AT4 + ak47u, Medic with M60, Assault with M4, AN94, M16, Recon with G3. Sorry I suck, need to use weapons that can rack up kills easily, i don't play for elitism, whatever kills is whatever i use.

I stink at sharpshooting, so no sniper rifle for me.

Comment

I usually try to stay the same class in a round, but i do play all of the classes. Still, I have been playing Assault mostly lately since I was trying to get a platinum star with the M16, and then with the grenade launcher. Just switched back to Medic tonight to try to get the M60 to platinum. (and man after playing Assault so much, yeah the M60 is OP)

Still, I dont like playing Recon much, since I m not much of a sniper.

Comment

Jack of all trades here. I like engineer or assault the best but i will go with what's needed at the time. It's not uncommon for me to play all classes in a given round.

Comment

Working...
                              X