Do you intend to get to level 50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you intend to get to level 50?

I'm at 29, unlocked almost everythings. I thought once I will get there, but now I'm not sure. I play mostly alone, and I pretty much topped my skill level and can't find the missing key to improve myself and enjoy the game more.

Re: Do you intend to get to level 50?

I am exactly at the point where you are. I'm level 38 now, no more good weapons to unlock platinum stars on and I don't find anywhere I can improve. All I'm doing now is trying to get sick K/D games, which gets boring after 2-3 matches. It was ten times more fun when you had something to look forward to - things to unlock.

Comment

I plan to sometime. Im just playing the game.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Around L25, you pretty much have everything you need. After that, levels are just something that happens while you are playing.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Considering I put in over 800 hours into Battlefield 2, and probably more for Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam, I'll get to level 50 whether I like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdKiller
              Considering I put in over 800 hours into Battlefield 2, and probably more for Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam, I'll get to level 50 whether I like it or not.
              LOL I'm prolly in the same boat.

Comment

I have a better chance of reaching Level 50 in BC2 than I do of ever reaching my first rank 70 in MW2 (esp. seeing as how I don't play MW2 anymore)... which is amazing considering how many times I level capped in the first MW.

So yeah, I'm sure I'll get there with no problem.

Comment

Yes,

39 and counting, learning how to use the other guns and getting them to platinum, I guess thats my goal, KDR doesnt bother me. Most of the time I play for fun.

Comment

<L29 and Its rather repetitive,Seriously need 20 maps in this smaller game or mods that wont happen

Comment

Need more maps (open maps plz) otherwise I'm 100% sure I won't hit the lvl50. I have to force myself for the 120hours insignia because it's the only one missing with the two bronze (but need teh garand for that). It takes too much time for my taste, if I look at the leaderboard most people put 250hours to reach lvl50, it was 150 hours in BF2142 and even less in BC1 like 60 hours.

Comment

I play for fun and the game is still a helluva fun. Ranks and rockets are just an ancillary benefit to playing. The game could use a minimum of a 3 map map pack with all three maps available in all modes of play.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                          which is amazing considering how many times I level capped in the first MW.
                          lol I've got 8 accounts all at 55 or 65 whatever it is. That game was so easy to level up.

Comment

how did you have 8 accounts? you had 8 copy of the game??

Comment

Originally posted by King Poulet
                              how did you have 8 accounts? you had 8 copy of the game??
                              You can make multiple names in your main account.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X