X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Payback Pin

Originally posted by jimykx
    this.
    Basicaly payback is when you kill your nemesis. nemesis is a guy that kills you 5 times without you killing him anytime (other people can kill him in middle of that)
    you get to be a nemesis if you kill a certain person 5 times without him killing u.
    I'm pretty sure that's not true, though. I think it's five times in a round, not in a row. If two people play against each other and kill each other 6 times, both should get one Nemesis and one Payback pin.

I'm up for trying it in an empty server, if anyone wants. I don't think "padding" 6 kills and 6 deaths would be that big of a deal.

Comment

Ok at least i know its not broken. I currently have 98 nemesis pins but no payback pins and wanted it to complete my pin collection.

Maybe i should just run around with the M14 for a while, that should do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
        I'm pretty sure that's not true, though. I think it's five times in a round, not in a row. If two people play against each other and kill each other 6 times, both should get one Nemesis and one Payback pin.

I'm up for trying it in an empty server, if anyone wants. I don't think "padding" 6 kills and 6 deaths would be that big of a deal.
        Deal!!!! whats ur name!!?!?!?!?

Comment

Expletive is correct. Its not in a row either but in a round.

When you play squad rush, you can rack up a few of those pins in a round.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i only have 1 pin... and i think i got it on a server with about 10 ppl on it... It should be easy to get on small servers but i get better k/d ratio on them than full 32 servers... I like to play with 32 soldiers cause there is more action tho.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              Expletive is correct. Its not in a row either but in a round.

When you play squad rush, you can rack up a few of those pins in a round.

Crunch
              That's how I got most of my six. Squad Rush as attacker. I had two snipers on my squad, so I was arming the MCOM as assault and had a medic with me. I got blown up by CGs a LOT while arming the MCOM. Then my medic revived me and we still won. But even after spawning one time, you can get five deaths to someone spamming rockets. Then you shoot him once and since their team was assaults and engineers just for spamming, he stays dead. Who wins? The guy with 5 kills or the guy with one who just blew up the MCOM?

Comment

Does anyone want to team up sometime and each help the other get the pin?

Im talking you kill me 5 times i kill you 5 times etc.

Simply because i want that pin and its bugging me :P

Comment

Weird, I managed to get two of them during the beta, but so far nothing in all the time it's been released. I guess I just don't give them an opportunity to kill me too many times (I wish).

Comment

I just went into low player servers and let somebody kill me five times in a row. Worth the 5000 points or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                      Weird, I managed to get two of them during the beta, but so far nothing in all the time it's been released. I guess I just don't give them an opportunity to kill me too many times (I wish).
                      It really depends on the number of players and where you go on the map. In a 32-player server, I don't see how you would manage to get killed by the same person 5 times and then kill him back unless he was camping and had, uh, good aim. Chances are either someone else will kill you before another person gets a chance to kill you five times in a round, or you just won't die that many times to the same person. If you know someone is (CG) sniping from a certain spot, you either avoid his LoS or pop him back. If he goes back to the same spot and you cross the path again, he might get you again and become your nemesis. But it's more likely he'll camp elsewhere and kill someone else instead. With more targets, you're much less likely to find one person killing you all of the time.

Comment

The last one I got I finished the round with 20 kills 8 death and one guy killed me 5 times and wasn't even good, on a full 32 players server. It's all a matter of luck (but yes playing on low players server help).

@The_Eliminator if you don't manage to earn it you can add me. Or if you have a friend just go on a server with 0 players connected.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator

Aaaah no, no way; I do my best to get both of these every round I can the legit way; chargning mindlessly into the action; then hunting down the guy that killed me, wich usually nets me a second nemesis. go look for servers where your team mates suck big fat monkey balls and single handedly try to win the round with no regard for your KDR.

And yeah before you ask, I had 4 purple hearts in BF2 and 6 in 2142. it was actually harder to achieve in 2142.

Comment

everyone asks stuff like that but noone says his soldier name so i can add u tgn people.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Originally posted by Lordsethonan

And yeah before you ask, I had 4 purple hearts in BF2 and 6 in 2142. it was actually harder to achieve in 2142.
                            In the beggining i had 4 too.

per round

Comment

Ok add me: Dogfighters

Comment

Ok add me: Dogfighters

I added you yesterday. You didn't accept yet. :R

Comment

Working...
                                X