Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This game feels more like TF2 everyday

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    So your saying everyone should just use the same gun because its the best????
    Thats what everyone DOES. Every game has the weapon that everyone uses because of its advantage of something. Except W@W, there was not one dominate gun. Most claim Thompson or Type99, but there were all kinds of guns laying around during any given fight.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Except W@W, there was not one dominate gun. Most claim Thompson or Type99, but there were all kinds of guns laying around during any given fight.
      Which is why I still think it was one of the most balanced FPS games in recent times. Well, maybe the tanks and dogs weren't so much, but the various guns were.

Comment

Except W@W, there was not one dominate gun. Most claim Thompson or Type99, but there were all kinds of guns laying around during any given fight.

Crunch

i felt that the STG 44 was far and away the best weapon in the whole game.
        it was the voss of W@W.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
          http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/sh...-weapon-by-far
          i felt that the STG 44 was far and away the best weapon in the whole game.
          it was the voss of W@W.
          I used it alot too. I would see people pick up my kit and then throw it back down

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
            I lol'd.

Comment

Thats what everyone DOES. Every game has the weapon that everyone uses because of its advantage of something. Except W@W, there was not one dominate gun. Most claim Thompson or Type99, but there were all kinds of guns laying around during any given fight.

Crunch
              You must appreciate the awesomeness of bayoneted Arisaka. Nothing can beat the sense of achievement after fragging with an OSK bolt gun than bayoneted the second from the back.

W@W isn't as polished as COD4 and was never very popular. IMHO, nevertheless, it is an underrated game. Looking back from COD2 days, the most memorable thing is those rifle-only games. The most dangerous ones carry rifles, while noobs use MP44. Too bad that they didn't bring Lee Enfield to W@W. I kind of miss it. Best bolt gun in COD2 and real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                What was that end bit from? I've seen it at the end of a John Petrucci (a guitarist for those who dont know) Shredding video.

Comment

It was from T2: Judgement Day.

Comment

Ahhh... quite grizzly, but shows how few movies I've watched over the years... I thought so because I think my brother told me, but I dont think I was listening.

Comment

i used to use the eyrx as anti-infantry all the time on bf2 , They should just make the projectile slower so that you just cant aim and fire in 0.5 seconds

but yeh the M60 and 40mm GL also have issues so its not like the gustav is the only overpowered weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant
                        but yeh the M60 and 40mm GL also have issues so its not like the gustav is the only overpowered weapon
                        And M95, etc...in real life you can get killed by any of them with a single shot, but you probably have a hard time to collect all your body parts if got hit by a gustav...

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
                          You must appreciate the awesomeness of bayoneted Arisaka. Nothing can beat the sense of achievement after fragging with an OSK bolt gun than bayoneted the second from the back.
                          Very much so. I was banned from a server using that setup. The guy thought I shouldnt be able to kill him while he had the M60. He was the admin and he told me to stop using the rifle. I told him I wasn't doing anything wrong. He banned me. I still used it and his server is gone

Crunch

Comment

Very much so. I was banned from a server using that setup. The guy thought I shouldnt be able to kill him while he had the M60. He was the admin and he told me to stop using the rifle. I told him I wasn't doing anything wrong. He banned me. I still used it and his server is gone

Crunch
                            and that was what was wrong with W@W. there were so many stupid servers and stupid rules that i actually didn't mind it when the news broke out about IWnet. all these retarded servers where you're not allowed to sprint and you have to crouch all the time or being forced to use bolt rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant
                              i used to use the eyrx as anti-infantry all the time on bf2 , They should just make the projectile slower so that you just cant aim and fire in 0.5 seconds

That would cater to all the infantry only lovers but what about people like me who actually need the speed and power for the real reason, a tank!
                              I use the gustav all the time, if people can use the GL why can't I use the gustav? Just think of it as a sniper rifle with a real big bang!

Comment

Real men use the M93R!

Comment

Working...
                                X