Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This game feels more like TF2 everyday

Originally posted by Kalo
    Lol. You're so right! I mean it only stayed like that in bf2 for the oh wait ALL the **** ing time and never actually caught on like you say!
    My sarcasm meter isn't working today so I'm not really sure what you're getting at here, mate. I was referring to the fact that AT missiles required a direct hit on infantry to get a kill as opposed to just getting somewhere near and allowing splash damage to get the kill. Sure, the AT rockets could be guided but they were slow and relatively easy to avoid (usually just jumping or strafing at the right moment would prevent you from even taking damage). Or were you referring to another part of my post?

Comment

W0w and I Th0ughT I had c0mplainTs, the gustav is fine as it is. If u sl0w d0wn the rel0ad time then what g00d is it g0ing t0 be against tanks? Sl0w rel0ad time w0uld hurt sh00ting tanks a l0t.

Comment

I'm having fun with the game but there are moments where I'm sniped by a rocket and it deminishes my enjoyment. It's a joke really. It's bad enough im getting sniped across the map from an M60 and getting sniped from the horizon by an m1911. And as someone mentioned it goes so fast that even if you notice the person there is no escape. I don't care really. These clowns usually camp in the same spot, so it's a free knife kill.

Comment

Originally posted by redink
          w0w and i th0ught i had c0mplaints, the gustav is fine as it is. If u sl0w d0wn the rel0ad time then what g00d is it g0ing t0 be against tanks? Sl0w rel0ad time w0uld hurt sh00ting tanks a l0t.
          ub3r-l33t g1rl?.

Well i have to agree but the advantage of the carl gustav to the home made terrorist rocket launcher is that it reloads faster, but then it does less damage aswell of course.the only problem is the splash damage (has it says: anti personal bazooka)

Comment

I find odd that no one uses the AT4. That homing bazooka need some serious muscle against tanks.

I think to prevent the Carl M2 from becoming a sniper weapon, just add some heavy trajectory drop that makes it impossible to predict.

It makes sense, it's not an interceptor missile, it loses power after certain distances.

Comment

The AT-4 has the most damage against armor, it's fine. The RPG7 is between the two and can still aim on tracer.

Altering the trajectory of the M2 rocket won't help, in BF1942 a lot of antitank player could aim wherever they wanted and the rocket had a heavy curve. I think nerfing the blast radius, reload and/or damage is enough.

Comment

Blast radious if anything.

Comment

I personally don't like it but when in Rome one must do as the Romans do...

Comment

I love the AT4 but your vulnerable for a long time as you have to guide it instead of just being able to duck for cover.

The gustav should have its blast radius nerfed as its a hollow charge anti tank weapon and so the blast is a focused blast not like a general HE round.

Unles they are going to introduce an anti personel version.

Comment

I couldn't agree more about the Gustav being OP. It feels like Unreal Tournament sometimes with all the engees jumping around and killing infantry with rockets. I think nerfing the splash damage radius and maybe the overall damage against infantry would help with this.

Comment

they should've put in stingers instead of AT4

Comment

I totally don't understand what's the complaint all about? Anyone is trying to use the most powerful weapon which can be handled best. If you feel like the Gustav is way powerful, you can try to use it to your own advantage. War is war...period, this is a fair game. If you get killed in a fight against me with a weapon you hated, you are the loser, period...

BTW, I died many times from snipers with the over powered M95 magnum, one shot enough to kill me, should that weapon to be hated also?? Try to take him from the back with a knife!!! Oh well, a knife might be hated too as I one stab one kill too many complaining noobs...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dfour
                            I love the AT4 but your vulnerable for a long time as you have to guide it instead of just being able to duck for cover.

The gustav should have its blast radius nerfed as its a hollow charge anti tank weapon and so the blast is a focused blast not like a general HE round.

Unles they are going to introduce an anti personel version.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gu...coilless_rifle
                            The ingame info clearly states that the CG is an anti-infantry weapon, regardless of how it is used in real life.
                            But if you want to nitpick, there is this from the link you provided:
                            FFV502 is an HEDP round with the ability to be set to detonate either on impact or one-tenth of a second afterwards. Effective range is 1,000 m against dispersed soft targets such as infantry in the open, 500 m against stationary targets, and 300 m against moving targets. Minimum range is 15 to 40 m to arm the warhead.
                            The AT4 is ruined by its guidance system. It is illogical and impractical, and it is also suicidal in a game where half the population are snipers.

Comment

LMFAO, you guys are hillarous. I was just reading and laughing my *** off at some of these comments, not the topic.

I like the last one "Half the people population are snipers" HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by userdeal
                                I totally don't understand what's the complaint all about? Anyone is trying to use the most powerful weapon which can be handled best. If you feel like the Gustav is way powerful, you can try to use it to your own advantage. War is war...period, this is a fair game. If you get killed in a fight against me with a weapon you hated, you are the loser, period...

BTW, I died many times from snipers with the over powered M95 magnum, one shot enough to kill me, should that weapon to be hated also?? Try to take him from the back with a knife!!! Oh well, a knife might be hated too as I one stab one kill too many complaining noobs...LOL
                                Yes but this isnt war, its a game, a game that requires balance. I suppose you think the M60 is fine too

Comment

Working...
                                X