Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your 'success rate' with the Server Browser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your 'success rate' with the Server Browser?

i voted 3. because the stupid browser never finishes loading, i click refresh and it never goes away from the refresh screen, but when i press cancel then POOF all of the servers appear, but in great pings. yesterday i hit a 31 ping server from the browser, so at the same time i love it! but its still a complaint

Comment

I chose 4/5 even though my success rate has been much higher than 80%. Yesterday I had problems connecting and finding a server for the first time since the release.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus
        30 minutes to find a game? What are you 80?
        Since you seem to have misunderstood, just to be quite clear, it is not me that takes 30 minutes, but the server browser. Even when it returns hits, I then have to find a reasonably good server that has PB enabled (as an absolute must) and preferably is in hardcore mode. Then the server has to let me in...by this time, I have usually lost connection and have to start over again....or just give up and go and play any other number of online games that work perfectly well.

Comment

MY server browser can EVEN FIND WALDO!!

I preordered game from STEAM.

Comment

I only really ever join my server, and someone I got it add to my favourites! Therefore, a great 5/5!

Comment

Yup, worst browser I ever had to deal with. Takes forever to show a list of servers, can't save FAVOURITES, and HISTORY doesn't remember servers other than the first one I tried. I only have one on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                I voted 4 simply because i still cant add favourites properly and when i do they show up as grayed out in the list which is annoying, other than that im happy
                Uncheck the boxes on the right hand side and then hit the search again and they should show up :P

Comment

I have tried and for some reason they still dont show up, im wondering if its because they dont actually exist anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    I have tried and for some reason they still dont show up, im wondering if its because they dont actually exist anymore.
                    yup sounds like that can be it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                      Granted the server browser still sucks and doesn't show ping for some reason...
                      Hope you got this worked out by now, but if not run the game as "administrator"

As for me here in Chicago I get in rather quickly and usually at 15 - 16 ping. Server browser is not bad but does anyone know how to see ping once you get into a game?

Comment

Working...
                      X