What do you consider the WORST LMG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you consider the WORST LMG?

The MG3 is an amazing LMG if you know how to use it. Oh, and whoever voted for the MG36 must be playing hardcore.

Comment

Out of all the LMG's the MG36 is the only one I didn't like playing with. It doesn't seem like it excels at anything where as all the others seem to have their benefits for different situations. I'm not sure why some people voted for the M60. Its easily the best LMG and anyone can do well with it.

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n
        The MG3 is an amazing LMG if you know how to use it.
        Explain.

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n
          The MG3 is an amazing LMG if you know how to use it. Oh, and whoever voted for the MG36 must be playing hardcore.
          I only found it to be good in HC. The Rate of fire shreds enemies real quick. Not so much in normal play, the bullets are weak and if you try and burst you will be dead because everyone is carrying weapons that cause more damage.

Comment

Burst fire at long range, medium to close all you need to do is control the recoil, not very difficult. Try out the gun more than a game or two and you'll find it's a very good weapon. It's no M60, but it's great.

Comment

I also voted the MG3 because of the recoil and ability to keep it under control, or lack thereof. It has a great ROF, but it doesnt matter if you cant hit the target and then when you do, they still dont die.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

So if I read the results (well current results), the best LMG is the XM8 LMG D:

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                  So if I read the results (well current results), the best LMG is the XM8 LMG D:
                  Thats very strange because the XM8 assault class weapon also has no votes in the worst catagory, yet it is not winning in the best catagory.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    Thats very strange because the XM8 assault class weapon also has no votes in the worst catagory, yet it is not winning in the best catagory.

Crunch
                    If it has little or no votes in either category then all it means is that no one really has an opinion on it being either worst or best. Not that it is the best because it has no votes.

I can't understand why some people would put the m60 in the worst category. If you can't kill with that thing then I suggest you find a different genre of game to play. All I can think is that they voted for the gun they don't like rather than the worst LMG.

Comment

Broken....u so missed the point of CptainCrunch's comment AND the m60 votes. :facepalm:

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29
                        Broken....u so missed the point of CptainCrunch's comment AND the m60 votes. :facepalm:
                        Well by worst I would consider meaning worse performance not "What you don't like". I think that is what the OP meant so people voting for the weapon they don't like instead of voting properly just distorts the poll and gives us a load of posts bitching about the M60 which there are plenty of other discussions about anyway.

Comment

XM8 LMG is the worst personally, it seems to be the least accurate LMG not only when spraying, but when bursting as well. It's decent with single tapping but that's not what I'm playing with a LMG for :rawr

Comment

People who voted for anything but Type 88 LMG and MG3 obviously haven't got a clue.

Type 88 is basically PKM with lower damage. It's just so much not worth it having lower damage for a 200 round mag. It's not like PKM suffers from having a low magazine.

MG3 - rofl

Comment

I played with the T88 until I unlocked the 4x and then went with the M249 until I unlocked the M60. I don't like the T88 at all now, though. For some reason I do worse with it than any other LMG that I currently have unlocked (only just started playing medic seriously).

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                              If I am having a bad day though I sometimes fall back to the M60 to make up for any lack of pwn my part.
                              I do that with the AN-95 and M16. If I start getting owned, I just switch back to my favorites and start pwning again.

I was playing medic in a squad rush match yesterday and the whole other team kept using the 40mm GL and steamrolling us. I finally got fed up and switched back to assault and showed them the right way to use an assault rifle.

Comment

Working...
                              X