What do you consider the WORST LMG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you consider the WORST LMG?

OK, we all know which one is the best: M60. No contest. However, which is the worst LMG in your opinion?

Re: What do you consider the WORST LMG?

MG3, ROF of 8 billion rounds a second. If only the bullets wern't made of condoms.

Comment

Lol at whoever voted the M60 :P, also lol at whoever voted T88, that is like the M60's little brother!

Comment

The MG3 is the LMG version of the F2000. It fires useless spitwads at a high rate of speed.

Comment

I wouldnt honestly know as i have only used them in 3 or 4 rounds. I particularly didnt like the type 88 though.

Comment

yeh I didn't like the typ88 either, but I picked one up the other day that had a 4x scope and somehow it just seemed to work

I picked the MG3 because, although its a decent enough weapon imo, firing it tells everyone in the vicinity where you are, both visually and through sound and it just doesn't seem to do enough damage

you could always try ramboing it, running into a room and holding fire, but then some tard would probably just hit the win button (knife)

Comment

ITS THE M60 not because it is bad, but its because its overpowered, and overused aswell

Comment

post-nerf M60.. when it happens. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                  The MG3 is the LMG version of the F2000. It fires useless spitwads at a high rate of speed.
                  Actually I got all Bronze Stars for all the guns, and I was dreading the time I'd need to use the MG3. To my surprise, I raped face with that thing.

T88 and M249 on the other hand are terrible IMO. I did dread every round I fired out of each of those guns.

Comment

noob question (i never used medic class yet, i only used assault/recon) the M60 is the overpowered one right, if so how over powered is it really? like 3 bullets and the enemy is dead?

Comment

M60 does 25 damage close up and dropping to 20 at range beyond 60m.

M60 is fun but after getting platinum star with it I use the PKM now.
                      If I am having a bad day though I sometimes fall back to the M60 to make up for any lack of pwn my part.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
                        Actually I got all Bronze Stars for all the guns, and I was dreading the time I'd need to use the MG3. To my surprise, I raped face with that thing.

T88 and M249 on the other hand are terrible IMO. I did dread every round I fired out of each of those guns.
                        I also got Bronze with all of the guns, and the MG3 was the hardest for me. I ended up going to a hardcore server to pad it up in easy mode. The low damage just made it so I would get a few bursts into someone, they'd get the "You got shot from right over there" marker, they'd turn and hit me with a 40mm grenade...

Comment

MG3 is great at close ranges, anything beyond 30m seems to be a waste of effort.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                            MG3 is great at close ranges, anything beyond 30m seems to be a waste of effort.
                            That's the thing... If I wanted to fight up close like that, I'd just use a shotgun or red dot sniper rifle.

Comment

MG3. If you try and go full automatic, you can't see where you are shooting. The enemy disappears in the giant flare.

Comment

Working...
                              X