Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Infantry Only

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    I can understand 90% of servers removing vehicles in BF2. Everyone standing around waiting for them to spawn or all the medics getting killed by them not wanting to play other classes.

See, this game is more like BF2 than what anyone thinks

Crunch
    It's different, a lot of players were waiting for planes/choppers in BF2 because they were overpowered, it's rare to see someone waiting for a vehicle in BC2 because they're all pretty much balanced between them and inf classes. And you gain points for damaging a vehicle now, playing the AT guy in BF2 was ungrateful (excepted when the golden time of bunny hop+DAO12 was here).

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
      It's different, a lot of players were waiting for planes/choppers in BF2 because they were overpowered, it's rare to see someone waiting for a vehicle in BC2 because they're all pretty much balanced between them and inf classes. And you gain points for damaging a vehicle now, playing the AT guy in BF2 was ungrateful (excepted when the golden time of bunny hop+DAO12 was here).
      EXACTLY! I didnt want to say it first but that is one reason why IO is so dominate in BF2.

Thats the other reason I dont care in BC2, it is balanced and people wanting another option is good, but I dont think it will take off like in BF2. Look at hardcore mode in BF2, its not really taking off like in CoD because its not entirely needed.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

HELL YEAH you guys prefer bf to cod! thats what im talking about!

Comment

Always hated Inf only servers on BF2, No thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant
            Always hated Inf only servers on BF2, No thanks!
            exactly .
            nice mount and blade screenshot. is warband expasion already out? multiplayor on it would be epic, speccialy if it was a mmorpg

Comment

For me honestly... I was a big fan of IO in karkand but in BC2 I vote no... because there are many maps especially rush maps where a tank is essential to moving forward and providing back up otherwise it would be pretty hard to advance.

Comment

I'm usually not the one to idolize my opinions, but hardcore sucks, and IO sucks. The only vehicle you could make an argument for lack of ballance is possible the chopper. I can understand some people just want to have a gun fight, but there is no reason for that to be a sizable minority. This is what sets CoD form Battlefield.

Comment

No. I think things are just fine the way they are and appreciate the tension incoming enemy armor/helos bring to the battle. If they want to release some more maps to DL which have no vehicles, that would be cool, but don't allow for it to be a server setting. BC2 is pretty well-balanced besides a few obvious stand outs like the M60 and 1911.

Comment

I love vehicules... Sure infantry sounds fun like Karkand in BF2 but i dont think its necessary

Comment

Honestly there are times when I would prefer infantry only. Sometimes I just it be me mono e mono without having to deal with vehicles. At the same time I love the traditional battlefield. Just because someone wants I/O doesn't mean they prefer COD. Stupid concept.

Comment

Working...
                      X