Infantry Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infantry Only

Ok so i was reading up on the EA BC2 forums and saw this thread about I/O, and how most of them want IO.

I was just wondering if this community is as dumb as that one, so vote away!

I voted no, reasons? See BF2, I miss vehicles on Karkand.

Re: Infantry Only

It doesn't make sense. Vehicles are easy to kill, you can run all the time, arty is called by snipers now - I'd vote no.

Comment

IO in BF 2 was stupid on many levels. If anything, they should had a "transport only" option which gave you jeeps, black hawk, boats, etc. Like Mashtur with out the tanks.

For BC 2, it's almost infantry only already. There is only 1 conquest map with a chopper and most maps barely have any vehicles (maps are too small). My theory, if you want to play IO, go play another game, that's what I would do.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!

I do not want to see a sea of "IO Servers" in the browser.

Comment

There are more important things I would like to see added before they think about IO. So right now no, but if they ever add like 5 awesome maps, then I don't think ill mind if they take the time to make IO

Comment

I dont care one way or another. If DICE wants to add it, thats fine by me.

Sometimes it seems that everyone just wants to shut all the features and options down in a game to force everyone into a little box to play like everyone else. Thread after thread of, "DICE, take this out, DICE, weaken this, DICE, remove that, DICE make this exactly like this and it will be perfect...." Maybe IO servers will do that or maybe all the stupid rules people put in their servers will, I dont know. Seems about the same to me.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

hell no

IO was a crap idea for BF2

and in BC2 the vehicle balance is very good, I don't see the point

probably butthurt medics that got Bradley'd or hit by the UAV and start crying because they don't want to go engi and learn how to point an RPG

Comment

You could have put less immature choices but anyway, I'm with Crunch. If they want to ADD it then thats fine but BF has always been about both Infantry and vehicles and if they take that away then it looses its identity and becomes just another COD clone.

Comment

I'm really not bothered... They could have them or not, best of both worlds I guess

Comment

I don't really care about this but I voted No.

Comment

I don't understand why people are hell bent on not having more options. If Dice made it an option it doesn't mean you HAVE to play on that kind of server. I voted don't care.

Comment

Well yeah if you remove the possible Bradley/BMD3, most became inf only. Some maps could be interesting in inf only but I don't want this mode to end up on 90% of servers like in BF2.

Comment

I can understand 90% of servers removing vehicles in BF2. Everyone standing around waiting for them to spawn or all the medics getting killed by them not wanting to play other classes.

See, this game is more like BF2 than what anyone thinks

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I dont think this game really warrants and IO mode because there are not really that many vehicles to begin with and some have very little impact on certain maps.

Comment

Vote no. IO already exists in BFBC2, Nelson Bay has no vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X