Sniper Cop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Cop!

So, You,re sick of those sniper noobs who are doing nothing? Be a Sniper Cop!

:evil:

Re: Sniper Cop!

I did this is BC1 and still do in BC2.

Comment

Lmao!!!!

Comment

Epic

Comment

Gooood idea. Will be doing this.

Comment

I already tried this, and my cousin in the other team thought it was quite funny to see 10 wookies in the snipers portvaldez rock with glowing heads, he sent like half an hour laughing at me in the voip. because he could see me going in front of them sticking the glowing stick right in theyr face

Comment

Where do I sign up? XD

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
                Where do I sign up? XD
                By carrying a tracer and do it yourself. BTW you need to change your sig. It makes me want to play BF2 again.

When will people start to realize that the guaranteed way to lose Rush on attack side is half of your team spawn as sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
                  When will people start to realize that the guaranteed way to lose Rush on attack side is half of your team spawn as sniper.
                  You dont need to be a sniper to be a camping nitwit (although it certainly helps)
                  The clusters-of-useless you see on these two maps had all classes represented.

I almost cried
                  But I am sure they had a great KDR.

Comment

rofl, sounds like fun

Comment

It is. I tried it yesterday and it looked so funny. Like terminators with blinking red eye

And it worked!! :yay:

Comment

:rofl:

good idea, will try this for a while

Comment

But remember guys, don't abuse it :shakehead:

Comment

Wow, yeah, great idea. Come on guys think about this for a moment. I understand the camping noob is not a great thing, especially since it seems since MW1 it has increased, but you know these people paid their $50 as well to play a game they want to play their way. Both teams have their campers and, like Vreki said, its not just recon camping. You have engineers and medics hiding in corners as well.

I have no problem with other people using M60s, 40mms, CGs, sniper rifles, C4 because they chose to use weapons in a game themselves that others can use or soon to be used, but I think going around and hitting people with a dart to blind them in the game because someone else thinks they need to be doing something else is lame. I would like to see a squad give orders first or use the chat in text or better yet the VOIP before I worry about the campers. I played on the =MNKY= server last night and that was the first time I was not the one using all these things since I started playing this game.

Cant wait to see how DICE "corrects" this. Im sure it will be good for all people who use the tracer gun for its purpose.

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Haha, no, I think this idea is funny.
                              Just as funny as that squad-pilot who was probably pissed off at me being a sniper and constantly hovered some 10 meters above me to whirl up dust and obstruct my vision. I liked this.

Comment

Working...
                              X