Bad Company 2: Is Everyone Cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 2: Is Everyone Cheating?

When this game first came out, I thought it was fantastic, but it seems that there is no where u can hide without some guy running around the corner with his knife as if he knew exactly where you where and no wall of smoke or bushes thick enough to prevent some sniper taking shots at you from miles away.

Although I have no proof, I think this is the online game with the most cheating that I have ever played.

Re: Bad Company 2: Is Everyone Cheating?

I don't cheat. So the answer would be no not everyone. But it does seem frustrating at times.

Comment

Best bet is playing a PB streamed server. That will remove all doubt.

Comment

You were likely spotted and thereby had a massive triangle over your head. Or some random motion sensor was laying somewhere.

Get off your *** and knife him first. :wee:

Comment

What iQue says.

Oh, and MW2 defo has more cheaters. Don't be silly now

Comment

I don't think that much of people cheat but I was on a serv yesterday and PB was banning a damn lot of hackers, all 30 sec the screen was flashing with "X was banned for aimbot/multihack, and I played for 2 hours.

Comment

haha But seriously, I also wonder at times.

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                What iQue says.

Oh, and MW2 defo has more cheaters. Don't be silly now
                Was there even an anti-cheat for MW2? ...Oh nvm there was VAC.... FAIL!

Comment

don't say that too loud the people in the pbbans forum that got banned may hear you..

honestly tho, play on a server that's streaming to us with active admins would be my best suggestion..

Indian

Comment

Some of the servers I've played on do what Infernalis talked about - on screen messages about players being banned by the server for punkbuster violations. Seems to be a lot of hackers!!

Comment

There are always a lot of hackers at first because they know the right channels, give it time, and there will be less.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                        I don't think that much of people cheat but I was on a serv yesterday and PB was banning a damn lot of hackers, all 30 sec the screen was flashing with "X was banned for aimbot/multihack, and I played for 2 hours.
                        Every ban is stream in all servers running PBbans because theres only about 600 people banned so far --> http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-overview-bfbc2-ov36.html

Comment

Originally posted by lndianScout
                          don't say that too loud the people in the pbbans forum that got banned may hear you..

honestly tho, play on a server that's streaming to us with active admins would be my best suggestion..

Indian
                          Is there anything we can do to help PB out? PB must spend alot of money buying up hack software so they can disect it. Are you guys hiring?

Comment

you can always submit a cheat to our cheat submission page..

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

by the way, expect that 600 number to jump way up.

Indian..

Comment

Once again just like in MW2, I can honestly say I don't think I have played against a hacker.

Yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X