Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things I love in BC2

Originally posted by TGL|Badlizzard
    But I know this is the happy thread, not the sad thread, lol.
    I'm glad we've established this

I also forgot to say that I love the general chat in game. Real realistic and army like!

Comment

I REALLY like the fact that you can sprint AND reload at the same time... now when I play MW, i get totally pissed off

Comment

I like the way it makes girls cry! It's a beast!

Comment

I love how you can knife like you are Zorro!

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I love the way you can tracer dart people on your own team and not get a penalty when they get killed
            That and destroying buildings, not matter who is in there, or whether we have moved to a different rush point.

Comment

The animations and immensely awesome vehicles.

Comment

The suspension on the ATV..

Better than any racing game I've ever played.

The totally destructable enviroment, throw a grenade, crater in the road, drive over that crater in the tank, and it actually drives and sinks into the crater, then out of it. The sound when the Abrahms starts up, and when its driving.

The ambient stuff happening in the sky, the trucks driving across far away bridges, the helo's that fly over head, the planes that drop airstrikes.

The wartapes sound option..

It goes on and on and on.

Comment

Suspension on the tank turret while we are at it, if your going over a small crater barley anything. However once it's too much the whole turret goes down with the body.

Really everything with the armour, the sounds, the dust that pushed out when a tank fires, the way they blow up, the destruction it can finally unleash (on PC at least). No more AT having invincible walls, though against aircraft obviously the destruction works against armour's favor making it more realistic again. OH right, the much better speed and acceleration characteristics.

anything that has better ballistics and hit registration then Battlefield 2's.

A point system that basicly forces team work, and squad work, lone wolf rambo will not get anywhere and no points along the way. Saviour, and avenger kills are the bomb.

Comment

Working...
                  X