Things I love in BC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I love in BC2

After all the *Redink BF:BC2 bashing, Vreki has made a good point.

This thread is to talk about all that is loved in BC2. NO BASHING!

Let me start:

The sound. I know it's been said over and over again but it's just purely amazing.

* = Edit :awes

Re: Things I love in BC2

I love the sound. Sometimes I sit there and fire my gun in the air to hear the echos. You should have said "After all the Redink BF:BC2 bashing..."

Comment

I love that the PBB are kicking players left and right. Today on our server, there must have been around 10 players that were kicked.

THAT makes this game so much more fun.
      Plus, the amazing graphics and the destructable environment on the maps. Unbelieveable. Get shot 'sightseeing ' a lot.......LOL

Comment

Sound
        Graphics
        Not too many bugs (Nothing really game breaking anyway)
        Loads REALLY fast
        Great Gameplay
        FUN

Comment

Hah yeh stilla, some times I just wack in my noise-canceling headphones and turn the volume up and just sit there.... Woah...

Wait... That makes me sound sad D: oh noes...

Comment

The carnage. Explosions sending bodies flying through the air, trees crushed beneath Tank treads and cover blown to pieces.
            Flanking squads and gunning them down to the last man.

To quote a classical poet:
            To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
            Replace "lamentation of their women" with "Whining on the forums" for an updated version.

Comment

If I am on the defending side and they have taken our base then I like to hang back while everyone advances and then flank the enemy. The funny thing is that I might sit there for a couple of minutes and not see anyone and as soon as I tell myself it's time to move and move out then a enemy will be right there to kill me lol. Next time I am not going to listen to myself.

Comment

I love to chop down the forest when i get bored. I love sound of the mini gun in the Blackhawk. I like the radio chatter in the background. The explosions. The little ping sound when you get a head shot. The taunts after you kill someone that killed your friend is a nice little touch. I love the way DICE made a night map work. I love the sound of the echo of gun fire. I love parachuting from a Blackhawk to new spots to suprise the enemy. I love the physics in this game. I love the way a vehicle flips if it gets blown up while moving. And last but not least, i love seeing PB banning people like crazy.

Comment

All of the above : Which BC2 does far better than BF2, AND, not having just one mode, like bf2. I like being able to play one of four modes, instead of being stuck .

I also enjoy that there is always flanking options, unlike karkand.. for example.

The only thing this game doesn't have that bf2 had, is 64 players, and 64 players on bc2 would be far to much.

Comment

Originally posted by [29ID]A|CPT.Juno{XX}
                    The only thing this game doesn't have that bf2 had, is 64 players, and 64 players on bc2 would be far to much.
                    If 21CW is going to have a tourney, It's probably going to be more like a mini "Pax Tourney" all in one day. How else are you going to get everyone to play? Bring on the brackets!

Comment

Those moment of pure epicness that you get!

Comment

I love the knifing. Much better than BF2. It's great to flank a squad on a hill, shooting at someone, and knifing 4 guys in a hurry You just couldn't do that with BF2's knife hit reg.

Comment

Originally posted by Namakan
                          Loads REALLY fast
                          gotta agree on that one;
                          no more "verifying freakin client data" anymore

Comment

I love running from one end of the map to the other in a straight line making new doors in buildings when necessary, the fast loading times, the manic knifing, the balanced vehicles, the sounds, the look of the game, the hilarious verbals in-game, the list goes on...

Comment

I love hitting a loaded humvee in the grill with a Gustav and watching it cartwheel through the air, throwing bodies all over the place... yeah kind of sick if it were real life but since it's the game it always makes me say Woah cool.

I love how a blown up tank becomes cover for a while, and a destroyed building can also still be used for cover.

gotta say though, not sure how so many people are happy about the sound when you can't hear someone run up on you in the snow. But I know this is the happy thread, not the sad thread, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X