Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just started Out playing the Medic class

Silly me; i forgot the /sarcasm off.

At any rate, it is a nice LMG, with a very short belt. in some rare instances you CAN run out of ammo, and has th elongest reloading animation of all LMG.
    With the red dot scope and stabilizers, you can snipe pretty much up to 300 meters, since for some odd reason bullet drop doesn't affect guns the way it does rifles; go figure. You can run and gun, but not run and gun and jump and strafe; the deviation on the thing is horeendous, and the cone of fire gets out of control pretty quick.

In the hands of a careful player however, it can indeed be overpowering; but we are talking flanking and rear attacks; or from the front when you fire first; and in that case you can do it with everyweapon with the same results.

It does make an effing NICE daka daka daka sound tough. It's all black and it shines under the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
      It does make an effing NICE daka daka daka sound tough. It's all black and it shines under the sun.
      Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
        Silly me; i forgot the /sarcasm off.

At any rate, it is a nice LMG, with a very short belt. in some rare instances you CAN run out of ammo, and has th elongest reloading animation of all LMG.
        With the red dot scope and stabilizers, you can snipe pretty much up to 300 meters, since for some odd reason bullet drop doesn't affect guns the way it does rifles; go figure. You can run and gun, but not run and gun and jump and strafe; the deviation on the thing is horeendous, and the cone of fire gets out of control pretty quick.

In the hands of a careful player however, it can indeed be overpowering; but we are talking flanking and rear attacks; or from the front when you fire first; and in that case you can do it with everyweapon with the same results.

Are you talking about the M60?

Comment

Siga + extended mags = so much fun/

Comment

Working...
          X