Just started Out playing the Medic class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started Out playing the Medic class

and can anyone suggest a good gun to use or work towards? I only have the first 3 guys unlocked. I never liked machine guns, so i never played the support class in any other game.

Re: Just started Out playing the Medic class

M60

/thread

Comment

m60 + red dot

/thread
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

The 3rd ones good until you unlock the M60 after that you wont look back,

Comment

The pump action shotguns are good for all classes, but you will have to adjust your playstyle

Comment

The M60 rules, but the others aren't bad either - you just have to get used to their quirks.

Comment

K, M60 it is when i unlock it, I just got done unlocking all of the sniper guns and now am working on the Medics tree. I figured i would unlock all the guns for once and play the classes.

Comment

USAS-12 Auto Shotgun is a nice alternative to the M60 if your play style isn't run and gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
                  USAS-12 Auto Shotgun is a nice alternative to the M60 if your play style isn't run and gun.
                  im a run and gun type of guy

Comment

Hurry up and get it before they nerf it! You will miss out.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I have yet to use the M60 as i just dont like LMGs, am i missing out not using it before its nerfed?

Comment

It's reportedly known to kill people on servers near yours if you fire off the edge of the map with magnum ammo on; and it's suppodsely an automatic sniper rifle firing from the hips, according to reports, with unlimited ammo, no deviation and non existant cone of fire. You can pretty much spawn with the thing on, press the fire button and don't let go, walking casually through the field of battle, mowing enemies left and right. Firing in such a way also grants you complete invunerability if we are to believe the stories of people that say it is a gun "that is the best on any situation".

I assume it also fires on all directions at once, pierces through concrete and tank armor, can deflect 40 mm grenades, rockets, hand grenades, and of course, is immune to the 1 second invunerability confered by the knifing animation.

It is THAT good, that's why they are nerfing it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          I have yet to use the M60 as i just dont like LMGs, am i missing out not using it before its nerfed?
                          Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                          It's reportedly known to kill people on servers near yours if you fire off the edge of the map with magnum ammo on; and it's suppodsely an automatic sniper rifle firing from the hips, according to reports, with unlimited ammo, no deviation and non existant cone of fire. You can pretty much spawn with the thing on, press the fire button and don't let go, walking casually through the field of battle, mowing enemies left and right. Firing in such a way also grants you complete invunerability if we are to believe the stories of people that say it is a gun "that is the best on any situation".

I assume it also fires on all directions at once, pierces through concrete and tank armor, can deflect 40 mm grenades, rockets, hand grenades, and of course, is immune to the 1 second invunerability confered by the knifing animation.

It is THAT good, that's why they are nerfing it.
                          See what you are missing. Its JUST like that!

Crunch

Comment

Use the M60 untill it gets nerfed cause it sure as hell should and will get nerfed. =)

Comment

Originally posted by aksell08
                              Use the M60 untill it gets nerfed cause it sure as hell should and will get nerfed. =)
                              Exactly. It will probably get nerfed to the extreme side and will be useless. So IF you want to use it as it was, then you better do so.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                              X