Dice read if you browse here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice read if you browse here!

Anyone else feel free to comment or add. I am sorry but there is simply some things that need to be fixed. I realize M60 is rumored to be next on the agenda to be fixed, but here is a list of things I've found that are buggy, and need to be addressed.

Things that should be removed is the chat filter. Its useless. Why filter the chat with words like idiot, or the F word? The entire time the American team are cursing "Kill that MFer" and "Got that M-Fer" wtf is that crap? A chat filter when the entire game round is spent listening to the Americans bad mouth the russians? The mature rating is key here folks?

AA on servers where FF is off, on the chopper map, can be used to grief players. Completely pathetic, when the entire team is at the heli pad, and someone gets it, and the team proceeds to C4 them out the air because the C4 doesn't necessarily kill the people in the chopper because Team Damage is off, it just knocks them in a loop and in the ground. The AA on the other hand, can be used to make the guy flying the chopper damn near impossible to do anything but nose into the ground, because we all know that when AA is shooting you, and you're moving it causes your chopper to nose into the ground.

Another thing is some idiots were stat padding. How? On a FF ON server. They would spawn in and sit in a corner, using shock paddles to revive each other. I tested this myself, it takes -15 points for tking, and you get 80 for reviving, do the math.

Speaking of medics and reviving, the lame *** M60 needs to be nerfed bad.

The shotgun sniper rifles are a little lame. Accuracy + Slugs = Sniper Shotguns.

The helicopters have far to much bloom in them. I have to wear sun glasses just to fly them, or get into a tank, especially for the Russian side. EA Please fix this garbage before you do anything further with this game. The bloom for the russian vehicles is over done. When you get into a vehicle, the bloom if anything should decrease, not increase. Also I am not feeling the pink discoloration inside the Apache, I prefer a more manly color, that lets me know I am flying a 1.5 Billion dollar, unlimited missile shooting machine of *** kick-ery. Even though I can be sniped out of the **** pit, and have to avoid tanks, rather then the actual AA.. I am just saying I'd like a less pink/purple aurora whilst inside the **** pit of the apache. I don't have pink wall paper in my house, and I don't feel like I really need it in the apache, especially when directly outside of the apache there is no actual pink!

I would gripe about the insane amount of weapons the snipers get, but that'd not do any good. Recon isn't meant to be anti tank, or anti infantry, and that stupid mortar strike is far to many in full servers, when about 10 people are sniper, and using that crap.

One last thing, the dust is entirely to bright in the dust maps. The helicopters take off it looks like a nuclear explosion happened, come on this isn't hard, the bloom is just over kill. I'll have cancer before I am 40.

Re: Dice read if you browse here!

They don't read here anymore.

Post Issues that you would like to see changed here; http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...ky-please.html

Comment

I agree with most of what you say. I was messin with my friend by zappin him, then reviving him, and you eventually stop gettin points for healing. A player will also stop gettin points for fixin the same vehicle too, so that's not too much of a problem.

Comment

I agree with the bloom issue on desert maps. Its very bright. Everything else you mentioned is no big deal and is another nerf rant.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I like this thread, it's... from a realist!

Issues that needs to be fixed
          -Snipers one shotting you a few feet away without scoping.
          -Take our crosshair on 3rd person view in tanks.
          -I conquer with you on the m60

-MY BIGGEST ISSUE THAT THEY SHOULD FIX
          Give a slight delay from newbtube from switching back to regular shooting bullet rounds. (Tube explosion kills 40% of hp then switches to gun and the first shot will always hit chances are will kill the enemy instantly all in one jump)

-Get rid of the red box in the third unlock of the rocket launcher and give me a crosshair instead like bf2.
          -Should decrease accuracy slightly when standing while shooting a support/medic gun.
          -decrease the WW2 M11 pistol damage.
          -Make wind and swaying a factor for snipers seeing how the bloody battleground always have dust and crap flying around like the wind is blowing at 20 miles per hour.
          and lots more but I cannot think of it at the moment XD

Comment

No, you like this thread because its someone that has the same beliefs as you that the game should be adjusted to match Battlefield 2.

You want the nerfism as well. These are not fixes but adjustments to classes or weapons people do not like.

Besides, DICE already mentioned they are starting the nerfing process, so be patient.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I don't want this to be BF2, in fact I'd prefer this game to stay as far a way to from Battlefield 3 as possible. This game can never be BF2. Bf2 was simply a much better game. This game is nothing short of a tease to hold me over. Its really more of a joke to me. Its one step up from Battlefield Heroes. It can be fun, but frustrating. I was lower rank for a bit, but now that I am higher anyone below me is a dead man. I can kill people so much easier. This game is like BF Heroes in so many ways, the more play time you have, the better unlocks you have. Its fair in the sense everyone can get those said unlocks.

This game is a console kiddy shooter. The tanks have unlimited rounds, the helicopters have unlimited rounds, and over-all it looks very much like they just slapped some textures together and made a game. Its very similar to the original Bad Company on the 360, and I know that is because its pretty much the same engine, that has been ported to the PC.

So no its not classes I dislike. I play medic, and if you think for one second I haven't used the M60 to rape someone from across the map you are sadly mistaken. Just like the shot gun sniper rifle. Sniper? I love sniper on hardcore mode, easiest kill ever. Point and click method works well. Just make sure you find a great hiding spot and camp. If you run out of ammo, or see a tank just use a mortar strike, it may kill the tank, and a few bonus kills as well. I've got quad kills with it plenty of times.

This game for me being a experienced player in FPS is very simplistic, and easy for me to play. I can jump into a game, and pretty much just kill some people and have some enjoyment to it. I am always constantly reminded of how this is NOT BF2. I also am reminded that DICE fails every time to make a game that is half way finished by the release. Obviously EA is to poor to be able to front them some beta testers, or alpha tester. They are to busy making plans to cut out half of the games we play now, and charge for them. Thats right folks EA the same guys that publish this game, are going to begin charging for longer demos that come out before the actual game, as DLC content. Right now its just the 360 and PSN, but soon it will migrate to the PC.

Consoles are a great thing to a lot. I wish they'd never happened. They aren't PC's and they shouldn't try to be. I am not a simplistic person. I prefer to play a game that does require some skill. Any idiot can get a kill or two. I look at the score board, and very rarely do I see someone with an actual positive k/d ratio. Often times I have one, but the winning teams do not. All they have is points. I've seen many people have even kill to deaths.

This is so much more then a rant. I tried to make it a comic relief, but I ain't that funny, and I was hopeing that just maybe DICE would sift through and maybe at least fix the cancer rays in this game. I have never seen such poor use of bloom in any game. I have to admit the snow map is pretty damn cool, but the rest is not.

Comment

This made me laugh SO hard...Thanks for that man it's a pretty epic whine post.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  No, you like this thread because its someone that has the same beliefs as you that the game should be adjusted to match Battlefield 2.
                  What's wrong with BF2?
                  Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  You want the nerfism as well. These are not fixes but adjustments to classes or weapons people do not like.

Besides, DICE already mentioned they are starting the nerfing process, so be patient.

Crunch
                  Finally theres something I like that is comming out of you.

Comment

Hmm. Idk nerfing might be a bad idea. Is the m60 REALLY that big of deal? Isnt it a powerful gun. I mean, to really kill, a player must stop moving, crouch, then burst fire the weapon to really be good with it. Seems like if all that must be done maybe it should be powerful :/ The weapon isn't good at close range when just holding down the trigger. If someone with a prototype get's up close the medic is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
                      Hmm. Idk nerfing might be a bad idea. Is the m60 REALLY that big of deal? Isnt it a powerful gun. I mean, to really kill, a player must stop moving, crouch, then burst fire the weapon to really be good with it. Seems like if all that must be done maybe it should be powerful :/ The weapon isn't good at close range when just holding down the trigger. If someone with a prototype get's up close the medic is dead.
                      Which M60 are you using? :P.

Comment

what is so bad about the M60?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
                          That goes for all LMG, but look at these data. the M60 is significantly better than the other LMGs

Comment

I don't know if VReki post is sarcastic or not... oh ya; it's time to kill in seconds. When all of your shots connect.

Now, what's wrng with BF2? A lot of things, way too many to describe here.

The thing about KDR? revives no longer erase your death count, that's why you see so many people with even kills/deaths, so now the statistic reflects the reality of gameplay more accurately; positive KDR above 1 can only be achieved by whoring armor/vehicles, playing sniper recon or playing smart, methodically and advancing slow in a pack.
                            The fact this game is new and streamlined doesn't invalidate all of your previous training. It plays like all previous battlefields, if you are a battlefield veteran, you are going to have less trouble than a complete battlefield newbie, even if said newbie has played other FPS before; so it DOES have a learning curve; like did you know the M416 and the XM8 have the exact same stats? Yet they don't behave the same way, their maximum spread and cof is the same, but bullets won't follow the same recoil patterns, making them effectively different weapons. Did you know that? No, but did you bother to find out? NO.

Comment

Like I said this is a dumbed down kiddy game. As for you with the KDR. Its because you do not have a positive KDR. So obviously you don't play smart. I can get a positive KDR on the ground pretty easy. People who often whine, or ***** have been killed a lot, and generally suck. That is not me. I am certainly not whining. I just want DICE to fix this little game....

Comment

Working...
                              X