Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Punkbuster is on a killing spree!

on a related note

gamepolitics.com is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!

it seems karma is getting the cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      I think this is getting really out of hand now, we even have a feed as to who gets banned in the forums by PB.

200 people from the 100,000 people playing is a small majority of the hackers within that group and we all seem to be treating it as the second coming?
      hHhhHhH they got u bORICUA LAMBE TUERKA..........CHECK THIS GUY WHO GOT CAUGHT:

EB da0fcd6642f2b3883adc02979b8da066
      AIMBOT #50120 venganzaboricua=CRRRAZZZY
      24.55.*.17 [Puerto Rico] {KAN}
      69.90.34.121:19567 Today, 7:59 am

ERES UNA BASURA.........

Comment

I was on a server last night, was on a map where they have the wooden docks built up on land, I was under the dock and saw bullets coming though some foilage about 40 yards away, two hit me and I died, is that what aimbot does/is?

Comment

Originally posted by Moteeph73
          I was on a server last night, was on a map where they have the wooden docks built up on land, I was under the dock and saw bullets coming though some foilage about 40 yards away, two hit me and I died, is that what aimbot does/is?
          Or you were spotted, and someone just fired at the triangle until they got a hit indication.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
            on a related note

gamepolitics.com is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!

it seems karma is getting the cheaters
            See? A knife to the head doesn't always kill in one hit. Forward that link to DICE pls.

Comment

Originally posted by lndianScout
              heya Duality
              Fancy seeing you here

The appeals for the #50120 bans are already rolling in, some of them hilarious, others pathetic, the rest... well... just plain silly :/

Comment

Originally posted by nosoyfekero
                hHhhHhH they got u bORICUA LAMBE TUERKA..........CHECK THIS GUY WHO GOT CAUGHT:

EB da0fcd6642f2b3883adc02979b8da066
                AIMBOT #50120 venganzaboricua=CRRRAZZZY
                24.55.*.17 [Puerto Rico] {KAN}
                69.90.34.121:19567 Today, 7:59 am

ERES UNA BASURA.........
                it never ceases to amaze me how stupid some of these cheaters are.... and the great lengths they go to in order to show their stupidity
                you'd think the least he could do when he copied a ban was to not select the one that he himself was banne don LOL

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

for reference ^^

he uses my name as if i was the one who banned him.. when infact all i did was put up an rss feed.... another example of how moronic they can be :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Crrrazzzy
                  it never ceases to amaze me how stupid some of these cheaters are.... and the great lengths they go to in order to show their stupidity
                  you'd think the least he could do when he copied a ban was to not select the one that he himself was banne don LOL

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

for reference ^^

he uses my name as if i was the one who banned him.. when infact all i did was put up an rss feed.... another example of how moronic they can be :salute:
                  Stupid is, stupid does.

Comment

I did wonder what that guy was on about :s

Comment

Working...
                    X