Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how can i get c4 on assault?

Originally posted by jimykx

the problem is that then they would have to make noobtubes for weapons like g3, shotguns and thompson etc
    Why would they have to? The universal weapons cant have attachments of any sort they would just stick with the C4?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      Why would they have to? The universal weapons cant have attachments of any sort they would just stick with the C4?
      I believe the c4 is there because they had nothing more to give to the assault class. it was like: "hey lets make weapons wich all classes can use"
      "Hey i'm a assault with a g3, awsome" "wait, the assaults lost theyr noobtube atached to the weapon" "damn now theyr not really assault guys arent they?" "aaah just give them some c4 instead...."

And thats how it happened
      The end

Comment

And that kids, is how babies are mad

Comment

I prefer C4 on the Assualt kit as opposed to the tube.. planting C4 under someone constantly tubing is gratifying, do it enough times and they either leave or stop doing it

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
            Yes mate it was not that what i meant i actually do know how to use c4 in assault synce the beta xD:P, i was talking about the fact that she says that it is lame when the c4 auto replaces the 40mm

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

the problem is that then they would have to make noobtubes for weapons like g3, shotguns and thompson etc
            Not really, by this then they'd just have to add noob tubes to a SCAR or something ridiculous. Having weapons be only available for certain things isn't always a bad thing. And A GL on a THOMPSON? That'd be really hilarious . But I do wish the Garand was an assault weapon, with its grenade attachment and all that.

Comment

Well the point really is, why can't I use a m4 or a m16 without the tube and go with the C4? You don't need to attach anymore GL to other weapons, it should just be that the weapons that do come with the GL you can disable it for C4 and still keep the rifle.

Comment

Working...
              X