how can i get c4 on assault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i get c4 on assault?

Someone said it is able to get get some sort of c4 for the assault class... i've mastered that kit but no c4 ?

Re: how can i get c4 on assault?

You get it when you choose a soldier weapon instead of an AR (like a shotgun or the G3). It takes the place of the underbarrel AR attachments.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
      You get it when you choose a soldier weapon instead of an AR (like a shotgun or the G3). It takes the place of the underbarrel AR attachments.
      That's lame, because then it would just be like a recon except you arnt wearing any trees on you.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
        That's lame, because then it would just be like a recon except you arnt wearing any trees on you.
        Oh really? Say hello to self recharging C4; unlimited demolition fun. And unlike recon, as assault you are stuck with a shotgun, recon can has sniper rifle, shotgun or AR without scope, so it's more versatile.

Comment

Well you can still use the G3 for recon or assault and imo thats better than any assault rifle, especially with the magnum ammo

Comment

unlimited ammo > chewbacca suit and motion mines, imo

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
              So assoult would have 40mm and c4??? ur mad

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                So assoult would have 40mm and c4??? ur mad
                You have to select a shotgun to get the C4, which means no 40mm.

If thats not what you meant, then nevermind

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ok I get it guys, just kinda dissapointed. Why can't they have it where you either have to choose the GL or the C4 and still use the m16 or ank for shooting.

Comment

I agree with you redink, it would be better if you could choose between the noob tube and the C4 as it might drop the spam a bit. C4 is a highly underrated tool and when in the right hands can change a game. Not to mention you get C4 with the G3 anyway which is arguably better than 80% of the assault rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      You have to select a shotgun to get the C4, which means no 40mm.

If thats not what you meant, then nevermind

Crunch
                      Yes mate it was not that what i meant i actually do know how to use c4 in assault synce the beta xD:P, i was talking about the fact that she says that it is lame when the c4 auto replaces the 40mm

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                      I agree with you redink, it would be better if you could choose between the noob tube and the C4 as it might drop the spam a bit. C4 is a highly underrated tool and when in the right hands can change a game. Not to mention you get C4 with the G3 anyway which is arguably better than 80% of the assault rifles.
                      the problem is that then they would have to make noobtubes for weapons like g3, shotguns and thompson etc

Comment

I like to run up to the assault guy and just stick it to his butt!

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
                          I like to run up to the assault guy and just stick it to his butt!
                          ...Just to be clear, we're still talking about C4 here, right...?

Comment

Don't ask... don't tell...

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                              Don't ask... don't tell...
                              THanks people, i had a good laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X