Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another sniper thread, but a justified one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: another sniper thread, but a justified one...

Originally posted by jimykx
    If they had prone, then they would camp and they would be invisible at the same time. not good
    If you sit inside a bush with the ghillie you are pretty much invisible.

Comment

Originally posted by [GCA]Tim270
      But you can be spotted; there are also the bullet trails. the GIGANTIC bullet trails.

Comment

Originally posted by [GCA]Tim270
        not really, i noticed it works exactly like in bf2..... maximun graphics and yu wont see snipers. I have low graphics at the moment and basically you can see them very easly even if they just have a little of theyr body exposed

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
        But you can be spotted; there are also the bullet trails. the GIGANTIC bullet trails.
        bullet trails? I THOUGHT THEY WERE LAZORZ

Comment

man if I had prone, I can think of some funny *** **** I would do

but it would be more in the smacktard/camping role

I seriously don't miss it tbh

Comment

Im a pretty decent BF2 sniper but I can't stand sniping in BC2. I can't keep the gun steady unless I crank my mouse DPI way down, and as soon as someone comes near my and I have to use my pistol I get owned while trying to readjust the dpi. I rarely snipe. If they had added the COD type swaying I would never, ever snipe in BC2. It's hard enough (for me) as it is.

Comment

last night I was playing quite a bit of recon

whack a 4x scope on the autosniper or the SVU

beautiful tbh

Comment

HaHa she mentioned my name first on the haters list. I don't hate anyone but I do dislike whiners. But then again I tend to forget your are a girl.

Comment

I think the only time I had any luck or any sort of a streak as a Recon was on a hardcore server. It seems like that's best suited for snipers and fortunately the server I found last night didn't have many people sniping at all so I assumed the position. Ended up getting a couple of additional sniper unlocks out of the deal so that was nice.

Comment

these days i only play recon to counter the recon snipers. if snipers keep picking me off, i switch to one of them, mortar their positions and snipe them back. i have some of my best killstreaks countersniping.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                      HaHa she mentioned my name first on the haters list. I don't hate anyone but I do dislike whiners. But then again I tend to forget your are a girl.
                      No need to remember, I am just as cool XD even if my threads are of legit pleas.

Comment

Working...
                      X