Light machine guns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Light machine guns.

imo they could dramatically increase the resupply time for noob tubes in the hope of making people use them more sparingly and in the right situations

but I agree leave engis alone, I actually quite like their weapons, like the XM8C and the AK47SU, handy weapon but has clear limitations (I don't bother using scopes on them either)

Comment

Yeah! I hate waiting around for my C4 to reload one at a time every 10 seconds. I have to sit next to the ammo crate half the game.

Maybe that ammo box only has the material to make C4 and my soldier is putting it together.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
        but I agree leave engis alone, I actually quite like their weapons, like the XM8C and the AK47SU, handy weapon but has clear limitations (I don't bother using scopes on them either)
        The Engineers have it pretty good in BC2
        They can rocketsnipe with the Carl Gustav and the tracer dart system is genius.
        For personal weapons they can chose from SMGs and the common shotguns and battle rifles

But I wish that there was a separate Killed vehicles / Killed by vehicles stat since they brought back the normal K/D

Comment

The idea of a Medic with an LMG is idiotic. Real medics carry pistols or carbines and don't have the training it takes to effectively engage mid-to-long range targets. Plus, that's not their role. Oh, well, it's just a game.

Ideally, an LMG operator should fire 8-12 round bursts, walking the impacts into the target. Full auto on an unmounted, non-bipod supported LMG should be deviation *crazy*. As an ex- automatic rifleman in the US Army, firing LMGs from the hip or standing positions requires 2-4 round bursts and anything over that you'd just be wasting ammo or causing collateral damage.

I can't believe that someone said that 500 yards is too far away for there to be any consistency in taking down a target. I'm sorry, but that's simply not true no matter what some Drill supposed stated. We regularly engaged targets at double that distance with LMGs. It just takes more rounds down range and you HAVE to be prone with bipod extended or mounted on a vehicle or tripod.

Comment

Sonic, did you serve in combat? Just curious, no ulterior motive.

Comment

Let's just put it this way, I'm a PTSD-disabled, honorably discharged veteran of the US Army. You fill in the rest. I don't care to discuss it.

Comment

I unlocked the M60 last night

just lol

anyone who doesn't have this should try using it, you will see what I am talking about when you can just hold fire from any range and kill everything you see

Comment

Working...
                X