No announcement yet.

Server Browser Needs Fixing or Im Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Server Browser Needs Fixing or Im Out!

Thanks hurricane, was helpful

Comment

This is damn shameful. They had how many weeks/months to iron bugs out in BETA and on launch day you can't even connect to play? Such an embarrassment.

Comment

I dont understand how 3 million people played the beta and the servers were fine and the browser actually BETTER than what we have now. Yet on release the browser is terrible and the servers are completely unstable.

You would have thought it be the other way around.

Comment

am i the only one that has score tab all bunched up, like the place it says deaths and all that when you press tab? or is it just yet to be fixed?

Comment

yea its messed up like that on purpose..lol
            it was obviously a last second decision to add kills/death in the scoreboard and it threw everything off like ping.

Comment

The thing is that they didnt do any major fixes on the browser. All their beta fixes were on stability and making some modifications to gameplay. Out of like 8 bugs I reported in the beta, I know for sure 6 are still there and not fixed. Major bugs, not little no big deal ones. Not game breaking, but obvious bugs.

So you have the same browser with MILLIONS (maybe not) of more servers around the world with MILLIONS (possibly) of more people playing.

I think it just cant procces everything yet. Of course, I dont know for sure

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X