No announcement yet.

Server Browser Needs Fixing or Im Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Browser Needs Fixing or Im Out!

Im getting really tired of playing this game, or rather a lack of being able to play it.

The server browser is the biggest pile of **** since FFOW was released!

• The punkbuster filter doesn't stick and it seems more servers return if it isn't ticked.
    • Im returning about 50 servers total, 1 of which is Australian and permanently full.
    • A server can have about 20/32 players and when you try to join it says its full or does NOTHING
    • Half of my favourites are grayed out for no apparent reason
    • Pings in server browser are erratic at the best of times

Not to mention the unlocks stability atm and the fact i have had my stats reset 4 times now because i got disconnected from EA whilst updating (seems to reset everything).

Im really looking forward to enjoying this game but so far the back-end behind the game has been a real let down in terms of functionality and stability. If it continues i really cant see me playing much more for the sake of my blood pressure "spiking" so much.

Re: Server Browser Needs Fixing or Im Out!

I'm quite happy I haven't bought it yet. I am waiting for the day once all reviews about the game go into the positive direction.

Comment

It takes a long time to load, and I get servers that are always full even if I filtered out full servers.

Comment

this game is awesome when it works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I actually hadn't had any problems with the server until today. It was extremely awful today, though.

I think it might have something to do with their servers being far too overloaded because it works much more quickly and efficiently other times.

Comment

I think the problem is more to do with gaming environment in Australia than the broken server browser. Here in Chicagoland things are more or less acceptable with few local servers. DICE probably didn't anticipate so much success on the PC side. After all, this is not holiday season.

Comment

I actually hadn't had any problems with the server until today. It was extremely awful today, though.

I think it might have something to do with their servers being far too overloaded because it works much more quickly and efficiently other times.

Comment

They have replaced some master servers aparently.Not sure if its considered fixed now.

I would not recomend holding ones breath over it.

Comment

Been working since day 2. Not so much on day 1 for myself.

Comment

i love these you better fix it or else threads.

Comment

eliminator, u're pretty much screwed. they already took your money, there's no going back.

Comment

I dont mind the money side of things, they deserver it and its a good game! This isnt an attack on the developers at all im just simply stating that if they dont fix the browser then i dont want to play it because it frustrates me.

Comment

Come one man for a BF release this has been pretty good considering problems with their previous titles on launch. I couldn't even play last night because it wouldn't let me log in. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop playing the game because of it.

Comment

I cant even login....

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
                              Come one man for a BF release this has been pretty good considering problems with their previous titles on launch. I couldn't even play last night because it wouldn't let me log in. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop playing the game because of it.
                              well considering its from DICE, we can only blame ourselves if we thought it was gonna be smooth first week.

Comment

Working...
                              X