geforce 196.75 bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geforce 196.75 bad news

I guess these latest drivers are breaking peoples hardware.Just a heads up.http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=161503

Re: geforce 196.75 bad news

Whoa, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Another reason I am going to ATi next time. How does this pass testing and then two days after release they realize the drivers are f-ed up because of customer complaints.

Tisk tisk

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
        Another reason I am going to ATi next time. How does this pass testing and then two days after release they realize the drivers are f-ed up because of customer complaints.

Tisk tisk
        ATI has their own can of worms to contend with. Just IMO, I wouldn't go back to ATI unless Nvidia goes under or ATI busts out something spectacular for a great price.

Also, glad I don't keep up with driver updates as I once used to else there might have been a very angry Zips to contend with here.

Comment

ATI is actually a good margin above nvidia right now and price per fps is better.

Comment

I really, really dislike their drivers. But this isn't the place for that.

Comment

Fortunately, I usually wait for a few weeks before updating to newer driver. You never know what kind of problem they have. The driver is always broken.

Comment

Working...
              X