Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this the same battlefield?

Originally posted by thejeran
    I've found them to be Very solid as well. You will see most snipers using the Base sniper (M24) and then you'll see a lot of people use different guns based on their style of play. I prefer the Base assault rifle (AEK) because it has a lot of power and great accuracy, it fits my gaming style. Generally there are close range guns and longer range guns to be unlocked.

BUT.... **** YOU GODDAMN 40MM WHORES! The ****ing nade launcher is the dumbest ****, since it is on the class that supports ammo giving. So the bitches never run out. The worst is when you get killed and you see the ******* has 2+ gold stars on that weapon, they are the noob fags of the game IMO.
    lololol. you've probably been done did by mine a few times.

I still say they need to make the damage like the console version so that people are more prone to - you know, actually use their guns..

Comment

BC2 is by far closer to BF2 then COD. Play BC2 then play mw2, and you shall see

Comment

Yea... people think because you can aim down sights, soldiers actually look like soldiers, and guns can actually do damage - that the game is like "CoD."

Ohhh the ignorance.

Comment

To OP. The first thing you need to realize and put in you're head, is that BC2 is not BF2. Bad Company is a spin-off of the Battlefield series. So the game will be different, yet similar. After all, it is still Battlefield. The 4 game modes deliver different styles of game play. Rush is a more faced past objective game mode. Squad Deathmatch is a squad of 4 versus 3 other squads, so 4v4v4v4. Squad Rush is 4v4 and will most likely be used for clans. Conquest is conquest just in a smaller scale since the player count is up to 32. The maps also cater to different game styles. Some are more vehicle bases and others are infantry bases. All this makes the game very dynamic and enjoyable, so you pretty much can never get bored.

Comment

^ yeah, I realize that. I was only asking because to me it felt like the original bad company was missing something. I cant exactly put my finger on what it was but something wasn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan

and can we leave WW2 behind please? We had games on that setting for over a decade, I think it's time to let it rest a decade, then go back to it.
              You can only do Omaha Beach so many times...
              (ohno)(ohno):rawr:rawr

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                and can we leave WW2 behind please? We had games on that setting for over a decade, I think it's time to let it rest a decade, then go back to it.
                You can only do Omaha Beach so many times...
                You know, I would gladly ditch modern combat aswell if it wasnt for the fact that developers usually dont know how to properly utilize creative freedom associated with the science fiction genre.

Comment

Omaha Beach with laser cannons?

I'd buy that for sure

Comment

wake island in the future? wait... that was done in 2142... and it sucked really hard, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                      wake island in the future? wait... that was done in 2142... and it sucked really hard, lol.
                      The map didnt suck

Comment

Working...
                      X