• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First (honest) Impressions, SP and MP

Originally posted by iQue
    And this is different from BF2 how

I managed to get in a good squad yesterday... epiccc
    Youd want me in your squad as a medic for sure I am simply the Resurection of Jesus Christ bringing death soldiers back to life hahaha

Comment

I too am committed to buying it, thanks in part to the OP for his review. The prone issue still bothers me but not to a great extent. I'm glad the weapons are usable, for me in the beta I felt like I had a squirt gun and everyone else had real guns.

I think BF3 will come out in 2013 unfortunately we'll all be dead as 2012 is apparently the time for the apocalypse:shock: But I'm keeping hope alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat
        I think BF3 will come out in 2013 unfortunately we'll all be dead as 2012 is apparently the time for the apocalypse:shock: But I'm keeping hope alive!
        Hahahahahaahah ahahahahaha. Why i am the one that has to tell the children that Santa doesnt exist????

Calm down, im not calling u a children, it is just an expression and i couldnt change the way it was xD

Comment

got it earlier and played, had quite a bit of trouble with the server browser, in that it would sometimes not do anything at all when I clicked join, or then tell me the server was full or I had connection issues etc

finally got into a game through the play now button

and it was awesome,2 of my friends joined me, we made a squad and we tore **** up like never before

We weren't on the best of servers, but imo the reg was fine, I stay away from hardcore and people were dropping in good time as I would expect, no problems killing anyone

currently an oversaturation of RRs (retard recons) or generally...too many recons but they are more or less free kills anyway

whoring assault and I love it, 200 points off the AUG

Comment

Working...
          X