War Tapes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: War Tapes...

Well i have an headset too. and by headset you mean headphones right???. They costed me 19€ in MEDIAMARKT(speedlink SL-8736) and i have them for 3 years.I never really bought headphones thinking of the sound quality.. I normally just cared about the microfone so i could speak to my friends. The last ones i had were 29 and just lasted 1 year.. this ones are lasting me 3 years with both sides working and the microfone too but i dont really know if they have cool quality... Well, i know they have surround xD.but im thinking to buy some supar high quality gaming ones with supah sound quality.
    In the beta i used to choose "headphones" option and it gave me for around 1 or 2 fps xD. So hi-fi has better quality than headphones? but if the changes from hifi to headphones in sound are a lot then i think ill stay with hifi if it is better.

some pics of my headphones xD

Comment

Yes, headsets are headphones with an attached microphone.
      This is from the manual:

Home Cinema Mixed with full dynamic range for loud playback
      on large speakers.
      Hi-Fi (default) The default setting with standard dynamic range
      for mid-sized speakers.
      Small speakers Optimized for soft playback on small speakers
      with reduced dynamic range.
      War Tapes The most extreme setting for an intense
      audio experience.
      Headphones Specifically tuned for listening on headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
        Yes, headsets are headphones with an attached microphone.
        This is from the manual:

Home Cinema Mixed with full dynamic range for loud playback
        on large speakers.
        Hi-Fi (default) The default setting with standard dynamic range
        for mid-sized speakers.
        Small speakers Optimized for soft playback on small speakers
        with reduced dynamic range.
        War Tapes The most extreme setting for an intense
        audio experience.
        Headphones Specifically tuned for listening on headphones.
        Do you know wich one is the best??? I seryously cant distinguish the "specifically tuned for listening on headphones" from " The default setting with standard dynamic range
        for mid-sized speakers" and wich one u use?

Comment

The only time i use headphones is when i go to Lan partys And when i do i use these:

Zalman Theatre 5.1 Speaker headphone... The sound is amazing !! But the only thing about those is that you cant wear
          them for too long cause your gonna loose your ears lol its sooooooooooo freakin hot with those on you could got out in
          the cold at -30 outside and keep your ears warm lol

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
            Do you know wich one is the best??? I seryously cant distinguish the "specifically tuned for listening on headphones" from " The default setting with standard dynamic range
            for mid-sized speakers" and wich one u use?
            I use wartapes with these. They are true 5.1 with 3 separate speakers in each side, like the Zalmans above.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
              I use wartapes with these. They are true 5.1 with 3 separate speakers in each side, like the Zalmans above.

woow awsome dude i think i am going to buy something like yours. or maybe even the same has u.
              And i didnt knew roccat. i think i will become a fan of them xD they seem to have very cool stuff

The only problem i had with these i have now its the microfone. it seems to capture more than it should.
              i dont have it in front of my mouth but i put it up like an antene xD so it will capture less because all my friends say im screaming hwen i have it in front of my mouth. and i have problems with bf aswell because when i speak it allways blocks my voice saying im speaking too loud.... but other people in bf dont say im speaking loud and dont tell me that there are some bf options to change the capture and when it will block cause i know there are and even changing them to minimun capture it will just improve a little but wont help anything.

Comment

Working...
              X