Dream Setup for BBC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dream Setup for BBC2

Several times yes; doesn't take anything from the awesome that running eyefinity must be.

And the 8800 GT I remember was expensive as hell when it came out; is the 9800 GT any better?

I want to get one so I can use my 7950 for physix calculations; Arkham asylum becomes awesome with Physix on.

I'll save for the next generation os video cards, maybe I'll go aTI again, my x800 GTO ran BF2 wonderfully; they never sold any of the x1k or x2k cards in Mexico, so I was stuck with the 7950 and I read the whole sries 8 had a lot of problems.

I'm only replacing everything once BF3 is out.

Comment

lol I still have the same 8800 gtx from when I built this rig. I think it was half my budget! But it is still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
        I want to get one so I can use my 7950 for physix calculations; Arkham asylum becomes awesome with Physix on.
        No only the 8xxx can use PhysX

Comment

For some reason i dont have the option to use AA, only x1 is in the drop down? Why is this?

I have a 4870HD with 1024mb? Is it because im running XP?

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
            BC2 doesn't use PhysX it use's Havok instead.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              For some reason i dont have the option to use AA, only x1 is in the drop down? Why is this?

I have a 4870HD with 1024mb? Is it because im running XP?
              AFAIK BC2 doesn't support AA under DX9

Comment

Ah that makes sense now.. when I first ran the game I had AAx4 MSAAx4 since changing to DX9 AA dropped to x1..

So much for not needing to buy a new GPU :|: ...

Comment

Working...
                X