X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What should I do?

Originally posted by Kylee!
    This makes me angry.

I have a 2.4 dual core, a 9800GTX, and 2 GB of RAM and my frames are amazing if no one else is in the server.

As soon as you start getting into some action, or if the player count goes up, my frames drop considerably and it gets very unstable.
    Stop downloading so much pr0n!

Comment

I have a similar setup but I run 2x 8800 gtx in sli and I run everything on high...

Comment

Hell I will even give you my spare PNY 8800 GTX, so you can run SLI, if you pay for the shipping. My only condition is that I see a picture of it in your computer after, as I want to make sure its being used at not going to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by [29ID]A|CPT.Juno{XX}
          Hell I will even give you my spare PNY 8800 GTX, so you can run SLI, if you pay for the shipping. My only condition is that I see a picture of it in your computer after, as I want to make sure its being used at not going to waste.
          Alright I sent you a PM juno. And yes i would send a picture of it in my comp.

Comment

I think the game will be optimized once it is released. At least i hope so :/ I am running into problemes too when i activate antialiasing. I am running at 1920x1200 on a 27" Monitor. I run the game smoothly with everything on high but AntiAL. As soon as i put it even at 2x theres a big lag :/

C2D E8500 3.16Ghz with Zalman 9700LED Cooler
            OCZ reaper 4Gb 1066Mhz
            ATI 4870x2 with Acclelero Xtreme Cooler
            SB X-FI Extreme Gamers Fatal1ty
            WD Velociraptor 10k 150Gb
            Corsair HX1000 watt
            Antec twelve hundred Case
            Samsung 275T 27" LCD Monitor

Comment

My FPS goes up if I turn AA on... lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                My FPS goes up if I turn AA on... lol...
                So much for optimization. =D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  Retail will be better optimized! Don't worry.
                  I had an orgasm when you said that

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                    Okaaayyyy.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                      O_o

*takes 2 steps back*

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla
                        I'm not sure if I may post my setup here, but maybe someone can tell me if at least I SHOULD be able to run the game smoothly.
                        Currently I am running it @ 30 FPS on an empty server and @ 15 - 20 FPS with 32 ppl and loads of action and destruction. Newest drivers, game settings all on low.

Intel Core2Duo E7500 @ 2.93GHz 45nM
                        3.5GB Ram (actually 4, but XP seems to not acknowledge this.)
                        Inno3D GeForce 9800GT 512MB (latest drivers from nvidia.com)
                        Windows XP Professional SP3
                        That seems pretty low, in my opinion. What settings and what resolution? On high at a decent resolution, you should be getting at least an average of 40 FPS in my opinion. Especially with the new patch that increased performance. I currently get an average of 70-80FPS and a max of 150FPS with 1680x1050 and all settings on high exept AA/AF and HBAO disabled using the rig in my signature. So I pretty much overkill it, and your rig isn't leaps and bounds below mine, so you should be getting 40FPS average at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaoszx
                          That seems pretty low, in my opinion. What settings and what resolution? On high at a decent resolution, you should be getting at least an average of 40 FPS in my opinion. Especially with the new patch that increased performance. I currently get an average of 70-80FPS and a max of 150FPS with 1680x1050 and all settings on high exept AA/AF and HBAO disabled using the rig in my signature. So I pretty much overkill it, and your rig isn't leaps and bounds below mine, so you should be getting 40FPS average at least.
                          Yeah i would just wait til the full game comes out. If you meet the minimum requirements to play the game, then you should be good on FPS. I am above the minimum and I got terrible fps on low in the beta, but the full game it will probably be fine.

Comment

Working...
                          X