Veteran Status Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Veteran Status Questions

My Veteran Status is at 3 in the web site. But in game it says i am level 4. Games i have registered. 2142, BF2 Demo, Heroes, 1942 + Expansion packs.

Comment

how do you reg a demo? lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
        how do you reg a demo? lolz
        The BF2 and 2142 demos work for veteran points.

Comment

[/COLOR]
          Originally posted by BleKKie
          You need to put in your key without using your numpad, so you need to use shift or caps and then type your numbers. If you want to move on, do NOT use tab, but instead use your mouse. I know it sounds weird, but it actually worked for me that way
          This didn't work for me after trying for ages. Installing the game will definitely work though...

Comment

I've had all the Battlefields and expansions since day one...actually 3 or 4 copies of each and didn't have any trouble entering them.....I think I show up like5 or 6...it varies for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by [3SA]N|Cpt.TheDude
              [/COLOR]

This didn't work for me after trying for ages. Installing the game will definitely work though...
              Why would installing the game work? bf42 en bfv aren't working with an account system or something similar

For me it worked though, maybe you should try another browser? (i used firefox or internet explorer, don't know which one anymore )

Comment

Why would installing the game work? bf42 en bfv aren't working with an account system or something similar

For me it worked though, maybe you should try another browser? (i used firefox or internet explorer, don't know which one anymore )
                I tried every browser, i tried all the different wacked out combinations that people said would work (using only arrow keys, numpad to enter the code etc). Nothing worked for me

I have no idea why installing the game works, but once i installed 1942, then road to rome, then bf vietnam - the code worked. Literally, right after i installed it it worked. Obviously EA somehow knows that the key has been used.

All i'm saying is to try that if you can't get any other way to work.

Comment

You need to put in your key without using your numpad, so you need to use shift or caps and then type your numbers. If you want to move on, do NOT use tab, but instead use your mouse. I know it sounds weird, but it actually worked for me that way
                  thanks, I finally got it working.

Originally posted by [3SA]N|Cpt.TheDude
                  If it says your keys are already claimed you need to re-install that particular game
                  I only have BF2 and BC2 installed. you don't need to have the other games installed, only a valid cdkey, or an account with points on it, which ever it requires.

Originally posted by jake_
                  It's possible they never registered the games, but I think it's just because EA's website is buggy. I'd keep trying. I read somewhere else that some guy got his to work only after he typed the whole thing in caps. lol
                  I believe its just a buggy website.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa

I only have BF2 and BC2 installed. you don't need to have the other games installed, only a valid cdkey, or an account with points on it, which ever it requires.

Same for me. I didn't have any other games installed, my keys wouldn't work for the older games until i re-installed.

I'm just pointing out the way i got it to work for me, a lot of people have tried all the other methods and couldn't get it to work - this is just another valid way if you are having problems

Comment

Working...
                    X