Veteran Status Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Status Questions

A) What is the Veteran Status Rank, i.e. does the rank make a difference somehow?

B)I own BF2142 and NS, so shouldn't both coins be lit up? (The NS one isn't)

C) What qualifies you for Veteran Status in BC2?

D) Shouldn't I get some unlocks if I qualify as a veteran or will that only work in the full game, not the beta?

Re: Veteran Status Questions

Originally posted by jake_
    A) What is the Veteran Status Rank, i.e. does the rank make a difference somehow?
    Not much, an extra unlock ir a icon next to your name depending on the game
    B)I own BF2142 and NS, so shouldn't both coins be lit up? (The NS one isn't)
    It is bugged
    C) What qualifies you for Veteran Status in BC2?
    You need two full games for Vet rank 1.
    D) Shouldn't I get some unlocks if I qualify as a veteran or will that only work in the full game, not the beta?
    Only in the full game

Comment

Ehh... that "two full games" thing is a bit misleading. I have rank one of Vet status rank 1 just with my BF2 tied to that particular account. BF Heroes is also on it, but most everyone as said it doesn't count towards the veteran status.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
        Ehh... that "two full games" thing is a bit misleading. I have rank one of Vet status rank 1 just with my BF2 tied to that particular account. BF Heroes is also on it, but most everyone as said it doesn't count towards the veteran status.
        I have rank 4 with 4 games + heroes.
        And 2 full games makes sense if you think of it, otherwise everybody would be a veteran a soon as the bought a BF game since that in itself would give 1 veteran point.
        But apparently the demos of BF2 and BF2142 works too.

Comment

have people hacked this with key generators?
          I went to put in my 1942 and vietnam keys and they both say those keys have already been claimed.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
            I went to put in my 1942 and vietnam keys and they both say those keys have already been claimed.
            Yea... same... Its kinda annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
              Yea... same... Its kinda annoying.
              keep trying, mine were finally accepted.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

how can they steal your keys if its registed with EA?hack EA?

Comment

It's possible they never registered the games, but I think it's just because EA's website is buggy. I'd keep trying. I read somewhere else that some guy got his to work only after he typed the whole thing in caps. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                    I have rank 4 with 4 games + heroes.
                    And 2 full games makes sense if you think of it, otherwise everybody would be a veteran a soon as the bought a BF game since that in itself would give 1 veteran point.
                    But apparently the demos of BF2 and BF2142 works too.
                    Well, the fact of the matter is, you just need one purchased BF game to qualify for "Veteran" status there and get the "Veteran" unlocks in BC2. The free BF Heroes doesn't count, but any one of the rest should.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                      Well, the fact of the matter is, you just need one purchased BF game to qualify for "Veteran" status there and get the "Veteran" unlocks in BC2. The free BF Heroes doesn't count, but any one of the rest should.
                      So if you buy BC2 you become a veteran ? Or will you be unable to register BC2 on the veteran page?

Comment

No, I thought it went like this:

1 BF Game: 0 Vet points
                        2 BF Games: 1 Vet points ( and thus you qualify for vet weapon)
                        3 BF Games: 2 Vet points

BF Heroes does count, expansions not.

Comment

If it says your keys are already claimed you need to re-install that particular game

After trawling forums for ages i finally read one post where the guy said to install the game again. I tried it for BF Vietnam and 1942 and it finally worked for me. Somehow it knows if you have the game installed or not. You can uninstall the game again after it's registered to you account

I have a vet rank of 5 now!

Comment

I would have a vet rank of 5 if EA hadnt screwed up my accounts leaving me with 3 EA accounts each with BF games spread across them. I swear their account linking system with personas is such a piece of **** and a pita.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                              You need to put in your key without using your numpad, so you need to use shift or caps and then type your numbers. If you want to move on, do NOT use tab, but instead use your mouse. I know it sounds weird, but it actually worked for me that way

Comment

Working...
                              X