Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stalker:CoP

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
    the firefight outside of the NPP in SoC is still imo one of the most awesome pieces of gaming I have ever taken part in
    Try that with AMK+PRL. That **** is insane. I have no idea how Kodak managed to get through that so easily, I kept nagging him for stocking a crapload of weapons and RPG rockets with him. And Stevo, ask Kodak for my mod pack. You wont regret it. STALKER Complete 2009 has nothing on AMK, content wise.

Comment

Just got back home today, so I'll have the mod uploaded by tomorrow.

Comment

The reason I have stayed away from the 2009 modpack and other big modpacks is that I still am using a crap computer ATM(if I get a job soon that wont be an issue anymore), but Im not sure, does AMK improve graphically?

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
          The reason I have stayed away from the 2009 modpack and other big modpacks is that I still am using a crap computer ATM(if I get a job soon that wont be an issue anymore), but Im not sure, does AMK improve graphically?
          Same scalability, AMK improves (VASTLY) on content and gameplay, perfomance will stay the same. It also adds a lot of weather cycles, but they wont have an impact on how the game runs. Only time your game might run slower is when youre facing a 20+ strong pack of mutants, but unless your computer is from 2003, that wont be a problem.

Comment

Yeah, my PC chugged when there was a huge pack of dogs in Cordon (and I mean massive!), but that has nothing to do with AMK.

Anyways, mod is going up now, I included the required patch with it as well.

Mod Uploaded: http://rapidshare.com/files/357190268/SoC_Mods.rar.html

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
              Same scalability, AMK improves (VASTLY) on content and gameplay, perfomance will stay the same. It also adds a lot of weather cycles, but they wont have an impact on how the game runs. Only time your game might run slower is when youre facing a 20+ strong pack of mutants, but unless your computer is from 2003, that wont be a problem.
              Cool, ill pick up the pack when kodak posts a link. well Ive seen enough of unmodded, ive played (but not finished) it so many times that I know what its like almost, I've even finished Clear sky, but just not SoC.

Comment

I really did not like CS at all, SoC is by far my favorite game (although I love CoP for it's lack of issues).

Anyways, mod is uploaded, link in the above post.

Comment

just got it, is it for 1.004? gah, does this mean ill have to reinstall? (im using 1.005)

Comment

Uh huh.

Comment

This game is one of the best!

Comment

Working...
                      X