This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A handful of beta codes for EVERYONE!

UPDATE: This has been opened up for everyone. If you need a key, leave a post!

If you've been around TGN for a while, and have a lot of posts... feel free to post in here if you still need a Bad Company 2 beta key. Distribution of the keys is up to us and we reserve the right to say who is and isn't a long standing member here. We want to try and reward those who have been with us through the thick and thin of TGN's long life.

It's only 13 keys at the moment, so post up ASAP. We'll secretly select the winners in a bit.

No hard feelings if you aren't picked, we'll probably have more keys in the near future.

Re: A handful of beta codes for long standing TGN members

Does the Reapster qualify!!!? I actually pre ordered BC2 at my near by gamestop but since it was for pick up it didnt qualify for a key. (DL versions only!) I wasnt aware then =(... Now im painfully waiting on the sidelines. So can i pleeeese have a key so i can go stick a Grenade in Quemicals liver!? Thanks anyways if i dont. See you on the BF. 3/2 MEDIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's a very kind gesture. I have a key (thankfully) but just wanted to say that its good to see you guys give back to your members. Its why I have been around for so long!

Comment

Im just agreeing with ReaperofSouls, its good to see TGN give back to its long standing community, i also however do not require a key.

Comment

I would Appreciate getting a key. Member for 3 Yrs.

Comment

i could use a key if there are still some available.

Comment

I would love a key.

Comment

Keep the requests coming guys. Still plenty left.

Comment

I'd love one for my friend I play COD/EVE with. If that's ok

PS: Wish my join date said 5th March 2005. When I first joined with Rico and Garf before the legendary (lol) database wipe of 2006.

Comment

A key for my girlfriend would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347

PS: Wish my join date said 5th March 2005. When I first joined with Rico and Garf before the legendary (lol) database wipe of 2006.
                      Same here. I joined in Feb 06, but it says Oct. How did some people keep their original join dates?

This is a nice gesture for the people who have been here for a while. It looks like most of us who have been around since TBF2 have already pre-ordered, though. :wee:

I don't really need another key. If no one else wants one, I wouldn't mind one for a clan mate. Some of them have never played anything but CoD games and don't know what to expect from BFBC2.

Comment

I'd love one. This is my newer account. been with TGN since campaign 7 of the IC tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347

Then why does mine say 2005 if there was a database wipe in 2006?

Comment

I would love to have my own key and not use my friends

Comment

I would love to have a key.

Comment

Working...
                              X