Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone snipe the shielded stationary machine gunner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone snipe the shielded stationary machine gunner?

the one on the 2nd or 3rd floor of that one building where US side starts from. can you snipe the gunner from top of the hill on Russian side, through the little hole in the shield? i can't!

Re: can anyone snipe the shielded stationary machine gunner?

its possible but quite hard because of the scope sway, a lot of the time I wait for him to turn then shoot him in the side

but if you aim at the slit then fire, but keep it held you get a better idea of where your round went, then just recalculate the shot

Comment

Yes, but it took me a lot of shots and was very hard to do. Thats how I learned bullet drop for this game

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I thought it was bullet proof but TBH I don't spend much time on the "noob hill".

Comment

Iv tried a few times havent managed to go through the peep hole yet. i do what MrChris would do wait for him to turn. tbh i dont spend much time on the hill i like to snipe the people on the hill tho :P

Comment

I always just shoot him in the feet, the slot is slightly larger than the screen on the shield. or I wait until he turns enough for me to clip his side.

Comment

A rocket launcher does the job. It's easy to snipe them through that little slot also.

Comment

to my understanding, its not just an open slit, its bulletproof glass, if you think about it it wouldnt make sense to leave an open hole

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
                  A rocket launcher does the job. It's easy to snipe them through that little slot also.
                  it's far from easy, as you can see from the responses here.

Comment

Tracer > RPG > lulz

Comment

I use that gun a lot - and yes I have been sniped out of it.

I think it might be the angle , if you get enough of an angle you might have a better shot - just guessing

Comment

after playing a bit more tonight I just sniped their feet, if they turn to the side, its an easy body/headshot

otherwise I go fo the little piggies

Comment

ok, i'm reading that the eyeport is bulletproof glass and you cannot be sniped through it...
                          who's right?

Comment

Maybe the M95 can go through the glass, otehrwise it's bulletproof.

Comment

hmm but m95 wasn't even available in beta...
                              and this thread was made during beta.
                              maybe it's been changed since?

Comment

Working...
                              X