Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question Thread

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
    .1 for each heal? .2 if it was squad heal? .30 for planting a tracer; .5 for a headshot, .1 each repair.

You'd end up with maybe 32.125 points Instead of 3212; it's easier to calculate; and you avoid those odd stats like in 2142. Plus it looks awesome OMG 5000 points for a gold star!
    i dont think this was the case. there were no decimal places used for points scoring.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by cableguy619
    Field,

Most people need to remember that ths for is beta and secondly this is the battlefield series, but it is supposed to bring a entirely new feel to the gay. You can actually have a glimps of your health and if those who have played it can't tell I wont spill the beans. As for your team memebers they can see your health so hopefully they are healing you when you need it.

there hasnt really been anything about this game that i havent liked so far, other than maybe the whole proning thing simply because i havent really played alot of other games that didnt have it and im in a spot and im getting shot at and there are these rocks or barricades that are waist high and i think 'wtf.'

Comment

[QUOTE=Field;2673381]i dont think this was the case. there were no decimal places used for points scoring.[COLOR="Silver"]

In BF2142 kill assists were worth .5 each; you needed two to get one teamwork point.

Comment

That is kind of my point. many people are bring referneced to bf2142 and bf.. I mean if I want to play those games I would play those game. It needs to be different, why keep a newer version of COD4 reskinned as MW2.. that would be just another brain fart move.

I get tired of the same old thing and I am looking forward for the rest of the game.

Comment

I find this game highly refreshing after clocking well over 2k hours in 2142.

Q: Does 'nades do damage through walls? I noticed the explosion sent some props, on the other side of the wall, flying but since there's no FF I have no idea if the damage goes though also.

Comment

If it damages the wall the damage can go through.

Comment

its funny on this port valdez map i have scarely been killed by a single nade

Comment

can u invert the flight controls? ive jumped into a chopper a couple times and crashed them into the ground because the controls are extremely non-intuitive

one thing about the pistols i think they did a great job with them, i remember how with 2142 it took half a minute to pull out a pistol and start shooting, in this game you got some real nice quick-draw action going on, and then pistols are a bit more powerful. been using the m1911 mostly. gj on the pistols.

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                  can u invert the flight controls? ive jumped into a chopper a couple times and crashed them into the ground because the controls are extremely non-intuitive
                  Yes, you can invert it under options. That way the chopper nose will go down if you push the mouse forward.
                  However, it will also reverse the UAV control making it very hard to aim. So if I get the UAV I will go into controls and turn mouse inversion off again.

Comment

i tried invert fly view but it never sticks...

Comment

The specific option is called "Vertical Fly" and works for me, but its not unlikely that you have found a bug.

Comment

Working...
                      X