Question Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Thread

1. How does crouching or moving while your sights are up effect your accuracy?

2. Is there a way to individually adjust sensitivity for aircraft, vehicle and infantry..or do i need a G5?

thanks for replies. i will add to this later.

Re: Question Thread

I don't think there is a way to adjust aircraft/vehicle or infantry sensitivity. I just do it with my MX518.

Comment

I don't believe crouching increases accuracy at all, at least it doesn't affect the reticle. I know the guns are relatively inaccurate when shooting from the hip, but I don't know to what degree. Moving makes you less accurate, but if you have the sites up while you move you'll still be quite accurate.

There's no in-game way to adjust vehicle-only sensitivity.

Comment

maybe we should use this thread to post all our questions for the community to respond.

Um.

Can you pick up enemy mines with the power tool?

Comment

you guys know what kind of damage multipliers there are for leg,torso, chest, head shots?

Comment

3. As the medic class you are able to heal yourself also yes?

4. How in the hell are you supposed to know how much health you have?

5. How fast does health actually regenerate? its hard to gauge because there are no numbers or bars for yourself only for other people

6. Even if you get revived it still does count as a death i am assuming

Comment

Originally posted by Field

5. How fast does health actually regenerate? its hard to gauge because there are no numbers or bars for yourself only for other people

Great questions regarding your HEALTH. I notice when you get killed, the killer's health show at what % he is. But yea, what about your own health?
              It probably doesn't count as a death for your team, but a kill for the opposers?

Is there any info about this anywhere? Curious.

Comment

You can heal yourself as a medic but you have to drop the pack to do it. Just holding it out does nothing.

I'm under the impression that if you die and get rezzed it still counts as a death in your stats but I've not tested it. Not sure how it works with the attacking team's tickets. Yes, it does for sure count as a kill for the person who got the kill, though, because kill points and awards pop up straight away rather than waiting the 10 seconds to see if the victim is going to get revived or not.

And no, there's no healthbar option. There's a poll for it at the eauk forums, but it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that it's not going to happen.

Comment

you guys know what kind of damage multipliers there are for leg,torso, chest, head shots?
                  I think chest/body/leg/arm are all the same, head must have some kind of multiplier.

3. Yes but the box has to be put down (same with healing others).

4. How much are you crapping your pants.

5. After a sniper hit to the chest it takes about 15 seconds to fully regenerate to full health, and it's about half that with the med kit out.

6. I doubt it, since when you "die" I am assuming it's like BF2 where you are critically wounded. The shooter still gets a kill but you won't get a kill to your stats and no tickets will be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                    Can you pick up enemy mines with the power tool?
                    I tried it and it didn't work for me but others said they have done it.

Shooting an enemy mine and killing a person in the process will give the person who laid them -10 team killing.

Comment

im wondering what the deal is with having the value of points go down like the american dollar such as in the last game you got 2 points for a kill but now you get 50 points, you get more points for everything so then when you look at required xp and other peoples points you see numbers with lots of zeros behind them, its kind of pointless, they could have just kep it simple and small with the point shenanigans

Comment

If you get killed but revived, it still counts as a death. Kinda makes sense... :P

Comment

I got a question about veteran status, what qualifies you for the various weapons? I went on and signed up my BF2 + SF, Heroes, and BF2142, and it said I have a veteran rank of 2 or something.

Do you need to own certain games? Or have a certain rank?

Comment

how do you know when your mortar call is recharged?
                            and how do you know when UAV is ready?
                            motion sensor only 1 active at a time?
                            can you heal/resupply by just holding the box and not putting it on the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                              how do you know when your mortar call is recharged?
                              and how do you know when UAV is ready?
                              motion sensor only 1 active at a time?
                              can you heal/resupply by just holding the box and not putting it on the ground?
                              if you are cycling your weapons, you can see it slowly go from grey to white, other than that, not sure.

no idea for the UAV

I think you can have 2 active, haven't tested it too much...

and, you have to have the box (ammo or health) on the ground for it to work

Comment

Working...
                              X